Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Oh I don't want to get flooded either, but I am slightly impatient to at least get a HINT as to what some of the other characters will look like. As yourself a question... Why are we getting TWO C or D list Batman Vilenesses BEFORE we even get a LOOK at WW or the Flash? That JUST doesn't sit well with me

that's the way sideshow is. they don't pump out all of the heavy hitters right at the beginning

that's the way sideshow is. they don't pump out all of the heavy hitters right at the beginning

Yeah... I am still new so I haven't seen a line start to roll out. When I think about it the Marvel line hasn't really done all that much since I started either....:dunno

I want the next three rogues to be Two-Face, Scarecrow and Penguin. My hope is that they all look as monstrous as Joker.

iipsrv.fcgi

iipsrv.fcgi

I thought this was pretty interesting from DC Direct. It's not for me but I like risque factor of the blood. The brutality of it is not something I commonly consider with Batman so it defineatly got my attention.

iipsrv.fcgi

iipsrv.fcgi

I thought this was pretty interesting from DC Direct. It's not for me but I like risque factor of the blood. The brutality of it is not something I commonly consider with Batman so it defineatly got my attention.

whats the scale on that?

I had a black and white Arkham City calendar last year and the blood accents were very cool. This could stand to exchange the 70's dayglo orange for red.

iipsrv.fcgi

iipsrv.fcgi

I POd this. I dig it. Nothing is going to top the PF though. NOTHING! Aug can't get here fast enough.

I had a black and white Arkham City calendar last year and the blood accents were very cool. This could stand to exchange the 70's dayglo orange for red.

Fair call devil. I think they wanted the colour to pop off the monochramatic batman but still red could possibly be even more dramatic and dark when I think about it.

iipsrv.fcgi

iipsrv.fcgi

I preordered this as well. It's an awesome statue and it's too bad it can't be made into a quarter scale, as it's one of the best representations of Batman I've ever seen. Then again, it should be, because it comes from one of the greatest video games ever made. His Bat-Suit is ridiculous, dude. I love it...with or with out the blood.

I'm not sure why this is located in a different part of the board, as it's considered a prop, and it should be talked about here as well, but while we're on the subject of Arkham City, what's everyone's take on the Triforce Batarang? I for one love it, and I'm gonna get it. I know it's a fortune, but it's HUGE at 22" high, 20lbs, and completely surrounded by adjustable LEDs. Yeah I know it's not your typical figure or statue of Batman, but to me, it's more along the lines of a trophy, and that's what makes it different and special. It stands out from your typical character statue....plus it's Batman. I mean it's his friggin' gauntlet, shrouding his arm, while holding a removable batarang. How cool is that? Technically yes, I missed out on the EX Bats, but this will more than make up for a missing EX Batarang. It will be mine....and it'll go perfect with my upcoming Batman PF, Arkham City Batman, and my Batman life size bust.

Steven

After receiving my 1/4 Ganondorf I cannot help but wonder how big the box will be for Batman. In terms of height I think they end up being around the same height due to Batman's massive base and Ganondorf's box was HUGE. I'm thinking Batman's will be even bigger since it will come with quite a few things. I feel so bad for international customers sometimes. Poison Ivy was expensive enough for some people just imagine the nightmare of a box 50% larger than that.

The Arkham City statue looks great... but is it like 12" tall? I just think the pose could be more menacing.

The Arkham City statue looks great... but is it like 12" tall? I just think the pose could be more menacing.

I really am not a big fan of the anatomy for the statue though. I think it accurately reflects how he looked in the game, but when you take him out of the game it just looks weird to me. Bulky yet stubby it's strange.

I do like how they add the color effects to each statue though. It's a great touch that truly makes it Arkham City.

After receiving my 1/4 Ganondorf I cannot help but wonder how big the box will be for Batman. In terms of height I think they end up being around the same height due to Batman's massive base and Ganondorf's box was HUGE. I'm thinking Batman's will be even bigger since it will come with quite a few things. I feel so bad for international customers sometimes. Poison Ivy was expensive enough for some people just imagine the nightmare of a box 50% larger than that.

Yeah hate to have to keep finding space for these huge big brown boxes. :gah: there must be a way to store these better, and take up less space.

Hey Freaks I'm a new member here and thinking about getting my first DC premium format (I've got a few from other licenses). I can get a reg at my LCS for a good price but I'm nervous about the cape - do you guys think it'll ship without any breakage?

Anyway it's cool to be getting into this hobby on the ground floor with the DC figures. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Hey Freaks I'm a new member here and thinking about getting my first DC premium format (I've got a few from other licenses). I can get a reg at my LCS for a good price but I'm nervous about the cape - do you guys think it'll ship without any breakage?

Anyway it's cool to be getting into this hobby on the ground floor with the DC figures. Thanks for any help.

It might break in transit but even if it does, I don't claim to know your LCS, but I would think they'd be able to go through sideshow for a replacement.

However if you're worried that they won't I would order direct.

oh and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!

Back