Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I will pay what is necessary to have EX Trinity + EX Joker and therefore rule the entire universe as JCVD rules this snake, observe;

99.gif

:lol is this possible to hit a snake and kill it? And who is trinity?

See for me it's the opposite :)
I'm still not sure I'm going to get Superman but for the Bat-Family I'm all in!:yess:

Totally cool... If I just had cash to throw around I would probably try to do both the Bat Family, and a JLA display, but it won't work out quit that way so I am just not going to worry about it...lol.

Sideshow going to repeat Batman for sure in other variant :monkey1?? action pose? hope to see Diorama soon ..... no DC Diorama announced or revealed yet

Totally cool... If I just had cash to throw around I would probably try to do both the Bat Family, and a JLA display, but it won't work out quit that way so I am just not going to worry about it...lol.

I wish! :rolleyes2

Sideshow going to repeat Batman for sure in other variant :monkey1?? action pose? hope to see Diorama soon ..... no DC Diorama announced or revealed yet

If we get another Batman PF it probably won't be for a long time and I doubt that would be a comic book one. Probably one from Arkham City or Dark Knight Rises.

you know they will though :rotfl anything from those flicks is frikkin money in the bank, 'Sideshow collectibles proudly presents a 1:1 replica of a turd that Heath Ledger did on the set of TDK = $5000 flexpay for as little as $99 a month.'

OMG I MUST HAVE IT NOLAN IS GOD.

Edit; fortunately it seems the Nolanites have yet to discover premium format figures and all the threads I post in here (except for the movie threads) are free of Nolan-zombies but rest assured there will come a day when they 'discover' the existence of PFs and when that day comes it will be the beginning of the end times.

35tvbb.jpg

Last edited:

you know they will though :rotfl anything from those flicks is frikkin money in the bank, 'Sideshow collectibles proudly presents a 1:1 replica of a turd that Heath Ledger did on the set of TDK = $5000 flexpay for as little as $99 a month.'

OMG I MUST HAVE IT NOLAN IS GOD.

that's all I need to **** with everyday :lol it's bad enough reading the nolanite garbage in the movie threads

werd, I dunno about having multiples of characters though, for me anyway - if an 89 Bats PF was superior to this one I would probly sell the 1st and get the new one.

Back