Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

A PO on eBay? Noooo... :wave

Yes that stupid, po means you will not get protect by Paypal, after few months he will be gone .
Also eBay retailer are not so good, some of them don't do replacement when you received statues.

Hmmmm. The exact number of times the Chin has cancelled his... Coincidence? :wave

shh.gif

I bought one off that guy but told him I wouldn't pay til it came out. Still doubt I'm getting one, but hey at least I'm not out lol.

Can they actually get you that way. I thought the would just let him repost it.

He can relist it. He can also report a buyer for not paying on the auction/listing. Anytime someone purchases something on ebay they are expected to pay for it. Why would anyone put themselves in that position?

Can they actually get you that way. I thought the would just let him repost it.

They can't do much but give you a eBay infraction that's about it. But hey it's better then getting scam right? If he really has this for 350.00 shipped then you have nothing to worry about. But if he was only trying to take your money then it's worth it to get a infraction.

Nothing lasts forever, not us, not statues. accidents, breakage, falls, paint peels, dirt, dust, you name it. You just have to enjoy the statue while you can. And when #!@$ happens to your statue, get ready to repair.

I know but this is not that easy. SS PF Batman is expensive and if after a few months the figure will show problems (Also I do not live in the USA, I am not that lucky so for us europeans it is even bigger problem)...well it is a huge problem since I can't afford to spend that kind of money for a bad quality product. And I am sure others feel the same way. Sorry but this supposed to be a high quality product so SS has to step up at their game big time. There are just too many quality problem right now at the company.

I know but this is not that easy. SS PF Batman is expensive and if after a few months the figure will show problems (Also I do not live in the USA, I am not that lucky so for us europeans it is even bigger problem)...well it is a huge problem since I can't afford to spend that kind of money for a bad quality product. And I am sure others feel the same way. Sorry but this supposed to be a high quality product so SS has to step up at their game big time. There are just too many quality problem right now at the company.

They have been stepping it up. See colossus, skaar, joker, rinzler etc...

Since they are producing mass statues as batman there is always a possibility for flaws on some staruez.even they have 1% flaw quality control ,in a 9000 production its about 90 staturs with quality problems.

I heard about the Joker. I trully hope it will turn out almost flawless. Especially because I will buy it when it will be released. The paint can be an issue, but my only real fear is about the bat symbol. Anyway it looks great!

Yeah he is losing a $100 per statue at least if you include the fact that he has free shipping it is totally a scam.

:rotfl this guy is now selling lots of darth malgus exclusive for only 325.00 shipped! Can't beat that I paid more with SS.

Back