Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I would get both versions of superman and batman, sacrifices must be made, I'll just fake my own death and collect the insurance, then I'll be set, for a while at least.

me too...if there's a Reeve superman PF, I'll be knockin' **** over like austin powers :lol

A Reeve Supes PF, I would def sell the upcoming Supes PF for that.

werd, I dunno about having multiples of characters though, for me anyway - if an 89 Bats PF was superior to this one I would probly sell the 1st and get the new one.

I think for sups reeve and comic, Keaton and bats comic versions I may have to make an exception.

I could easily justify having more then me version of Bats, Supes, Spidey, Hulk, Cap, Flash and one or two others.... Iconic characters all... One museum, and me action pose each could be doable. I would just avoid buying characters like say... Magik or Plastic Man...lol

Awwww..... I don't wanna think that far ahead at the moment. The trinity is enough of an expense for now. When they release Keaton Bats and Reeves Supes I will cross that bridge I just hope it's not too soon. This talk of selling the current PF (Bruce) to get 89 or other variations is just madness I tell you MADNESS!! JCVD will do to you what he did to that rattle snake and trust me you don't want that action!!

Awwww..... I don't wanna think that far ahead at the moment. The trinity is enough of an expense for now. When they release Keaton Bats and Reeves Supes I will cross that bridge I just hope it's not too soon. This talk of selling the current PF (Bruce) to get 89 or other variations is just madness I tell you MADNESS!! JCVD will do to you what he did to that rattle snake and trust me you don't want that action!!

SELL THE CURRENT PF TO GET A KEATON!!!!!

tumblr_m9oqcghYrS1qmpzwk.gif

1781021-1780071_tumblr_ljrp42cmtu1qi5j6xo1_400.gif

They won't be able to leave Bats alone for too long but it'll be a couple of years at least I would imagine. What is there 3 Cap PFs? A couple of Gandalfs, Arnie has 4 PFs but they're all different characters........AND I have them all loooooooool

They won't be able to leave Bats alone for too long but it'll be a couple of years at least I would imagine. What is there 3 Cap PFs? A couple of Gandalfs, Arnie has 4 PFs but they're all different characters........AND I have them all loooooooool

That's cool man. Is that all the SS you have or is there more........ much more :monkey3

nah I don't have the Cap figs OR the Gandalfs but I got all the Arnies lol big Arnold fan so I got:

Arnie PFs (T1, T2, Conan, Dutch)
Ash PF
Raiders PF
KOTCS Indy PF
Mola Ram PF
Beserker PF
Joker PF
Hellboy II PF
Stormtooper PF
Scout Trooper PF
Slave Leia PF (awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Rocketeer PF
Patient Zero PF
Dr Zaius PF
Black Cat PF (she is for sale tho)
Jason pt 3 PF
new Freddy PF just shipped (awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

I think I have a couple more but I can't remember, they have been in boxes for so long now I think when I get em out soon I will be like 'Ohhhhhh YEAH!' I have a collection room being built right now and it might be complete next week which would be awesome then they will all come out on to my shelves!!!!!

Ink is stalking me today everybody.

I am by no means trying to impress with my list, I am very happy with my collection but the epicness of some collections is truly epic.

Back