Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This guy has sold 7 other Bats EXs for that price or less. Sorry, that doesn't compute for me. However, if you look at his feedback, it's stellar. I personally wouldn't risk it. How the hell is this guy going to come up with 7+ EXs, and more importantly, why would he sell such a hot item for a loss? Just doesn't add up.

wow! yes he's relisting as they sell... 7 already? I have no issues with him buying that many but is this for real or a scam? Remember me buying from a all positive feedback seller on colossus? I didn't get anything after the protection time is gone. That seller took a bunch of money from statues, apple products, etc and was gone!

wow! yes he's relisting as they sell... 7 already? I have no issues with him buying that many but is this for real or a scam? Remember me buying from a all positive feedback seller on colossus? I didn't get anything after the protection time is gone. That seller took a bunch of money from statues, apple products, etc and was gone!

Like I said, something isn't adding up here. Even though he has excellent feedback, none of this makes any sense. He's selling at a $50-$100 loss per piece and offering free shipping? Think about it. He's eating ebay fees, paypal fees, a $50-$100 loss per sale, shipping costs to him, and he's even picking up the shipping to the buyer. All of this on a piece that is selling well above retail price. I would definitely stay away from this guy. Otherwise, you run the risk of chasing after your money after the ebay & paypal protection period is over. If anyone is going to roll the dice on this please pay with your credit card. At least then you can call your bank and file fraud charges against the seller. This happened to me once and my bank forced a charge back and gave me my money even after ebay & paypal wouldn't.

Last edited:
I could list ten Batman EX POs on my eBay right now if I wanted for $250 each. Just pay up front mate no worries I've got a hookup with SS so I pass the savings on to u, ur getting a real bargain mate.

Come April and I've ****ed right off with your $$$.

Wow he's still relisting right after one gets bought. I wonder how many by the time he's done? Maybe 20 or 30? For that price or best offer. People are hitting it like it's a clearance sale on a batman ex which has not even been released yet.

I asked him If he would let me purchase now and pay later.....No response! Screw you dude....screw you. lol....NO biggie already have my EX....day one PO'ed... :)

Maybe it is a stupid question but knowing Sideshow is there anybody who is fear that the Batsymbol will come off in time? It looks like it is glued. I hope it won't be a problem but honestly looking at the photos I have a bad feeling about this.

Wow 3 batman pf ex for 350.00 or best offer meaning even less, on ebay now with free shipping? Hmmm looks like......could it be? Anyone brave enough to go for the remaining two of them? haha one sold already! cheaper than what we all paid from ss. Too good to be true then maybe it is?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-E...28?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item257887be38

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-E...09?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item25787c8a2d

OMG OMG OMG .... THANKS CBG... I JUST BOUGHT 2!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Okay.. I am totally joking... The guy has sold 8 Exs in the past little while. It has to be a scam.

OMG OMG OMG .... THANKS CBG... I JUST BOUGHT 2!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess:

Okay.. I am totally joking... The guy has sold 8 Exs in the past little while. It has to be a scam.

Yeah, I saw him complaining about the NRD but he'd be better off losing his NRD, doesn't make sense. He's selling this $50 cheaper. Wants instant payment in full too, not a deposit.

Yeah, I saw him complaining about the NRD but he'd be better off losing his NRD, doesn't make sense. He's selling this $50 cheaper. Wants instant payment in full too, not a deposit.

Yeah he is losing a $100 per statue at least if you include the fact that he has free shipping it is totally a scam.

Wow 3 batman pf ex for 350.00 or best offer meaning even less, on ebay now with free shipping? Hmmm looks like......could it be? Anyone brave enough to go for the remaining two of them? haha one sold already! cheaper than what we all paid from ss. Too good to be true then maybe it is?

People are still stupid enough to fall for this it seems. A fool and their money are soon parted. When something is too good to be true, 99.9% of the time it is.

Well, consider the fact that apparently he got his hands on 10 Exs how the hell would that even work... You and 5 friends... And then sell them for a $100 loss each.., you would be out $1000

Well, consider the fact that apparently he got his hands on 10 Exs how the hell would that even work... You and 5 friends... And then sell them for a $100 loss each.., you would be out $1000

Yeah like he said they are going for 600.00 now, so why noy sell them at 400.00 to 450.00 each? I mean they are not even near release yet anyways. The best is if he must is to lose the NRD. Looks like he wants to make a lot of money fast.

Maybe it is a stupid question but knowing Sideshow is there anybody who is fear that the Batsymbol will come off in time? It looks like it is glued. I hope it won't be a problem but honestly looking at the photos I have a bad feeling about this.

Nothing lasts forever, not us, not statues. accidents, breakage, falls, paint peels, dirt, dust, you name it. You just have to enjoy the statue while you can. And when #!@$ happens to your statue, get ready to repair.

Yeah like he said they are going for 600.00 now, so why noy sell them at 400.00 to 450.00 each? I mean they are not even near release yet anyways. The best is if he must is to lose the NRD. Looks like he wants to make a lot of money fast.

Is there a way to report this guy as a scammer!!!!! Also is there a place to list this up here on the board to protect out fellow Boardies???

Back