Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The chin strikes when you least expect it!! :medic

Bruce-Campbell.jpg

Has there ever been an early release w/ Sideshow???? That would be awesome!

Welcome to be boards Doc ... Have you ordered this??

Yes! My very first Sideshow statue. Unfortunately found out a little late and jumped on EX waitlist 7/15... So I have secured the regular. Fingers crossed for the EX converting.. Since then I have ordered the Joker PF (reg).. Batman 1:1 bust.. Joker DX02 & Batman QS001... Big thanks to all the vets here as this forum has helped immensely :clap

Yes! My very first Sideshow statue. Unfortunately found out a little late and jumped on EX waitlist 7/15... So I have secured the regular. Fingers crossed for the EX converting.. Since then I have ordered the Joker PF (reg).. Batman 1:1 bust.. Joker DX02 & Batman QS001... Big thanks to all the vets here as this forum has helped immensely :clap

Well I even missed the Waitlist...lol. I have the regular on PO as well. Where are you at Doc... Just wondering if I know any of the ordering shacks you might be getting your stuff from...lol.

n506b8438f2b62.gif

Aaaaaaaaawwww Nooooo Josh is more than enough for us to handle let alone another one!!! :stick :lol All jokes welcome Doc :1-1: :hi5:

n506b8438f2b62.gif

Aaaaaaaaawwww Nooooo Josh is more than enough for us to handle let alone another one!!! :stick :lol All jokes welcome Doc :1-1: :hi5:

Florida :FREAK:! :rock

FLORIDA REPRESENT! :yess: Thanks for the welcome... I'm sure others can appreciate... It's getting so cold here (68 this morning!) I may have to put socks on soon... So should I hold my breath about the EX converting? Got on list the day or two after it sold out 7/15.

Back