Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The lockout is ridiculous. They're going to miss the whole season because of it.

It is interesting to see a bunch of millionaires complain to the billionaires that they don't make enough money. Meanwhile they are costing 1000s their jobs in arounf the arenas who are lucky to claw their ways through it all.

Oh and to those who don't know we are talking Hockey...lol.

However, I don't think it means as much to me as it does to you Josh. Hell hasn't frozen over YET so the Leafs can't win the Cup....lol.

What's fascinating to me about the Hockey Lockout is that they did this a couple of years ago and canceled the season, and it just looks like they're going to do it again. It's ridiculously embarrassing for that league.

b1variantcover1.jpg

Yes, we are ready......give him to us

Speak for yourselfs hold him a little longer lol I'm not quite ready yet, got a few things on my plate right now. :D

It is interesting to see a bunch of millionaires complain to the billionaires that they don't make enough money. Meanwhile they are costing 1000s their jobs in arounf the arenas who are lucky to claw their ways through it all.

Oh and to those who don't know we are talking Hockey...lol.

However, I don't think it means as much to me as it does to you Josh. Hell hasn't frozen over YET so the Leafs can't win the Cup....lol.

You have it backwards. The players were not complaining about their salaries, it was the owners who locked the players out because they wanted a bigger piece of the pie. The owners feel the players are paid too much. Keep in mind these owners are the ones who have set all the salaries and offered the high priced contacts that they now want to cut.

Also, the majority of the players in the league are not millionaires. The base salary is about $500,000. That's not much considering the relatively short lifespan of your career.

Now that would have made a killer PF

I love Ethan Van Sciver but the weirdness in the way the arms are turned always turned me off to this particular Batman piece he did.

You have it backwards. The players were not complaining about their salaries, it was the owners who locked the players out because they wanted a bigger piece of the pie. The owners feel the players are paid too much. Keep in mind these owners are the ones who have set all the salaries and offered the high priced contacts that they now want to cut.

Also, the majority of the players in the league are not millionaires. The base salary is about $500,000. That's not much considering the relatively short lifespan of your career.

I agree, NHL players get the least out of their contracts compared to other professional sports.

147bf04d2abc275b0b54b0cb63ef3463.jpg

What is this ............... HOkey!!! which you all speak of?!? :stick :lol

Last edited:

Ill take that for playing a sport plus athletes are way overpaid for what they do and its better than working for the man

Average salary in 1993 was $500,000
Average salary for 2011/2012 was 2.5 million

Average career span for NHL players is 5.5 seasons...do the math :)

This strike is a joke...nothing more than multi-billionaires in a pissing contest with multi-millionaires

What's with this hockey talk?!? F that!!

Lets keep talking about the statue, and complaint further about how big the ES is and how meaningless the EX is, oh and laugh at dcd attempt to compete. :D

What's with this hockey talk?!? F that!!

Lets keep talking about the statue, and complaint further about how big the ES is and how meaningless the EX is, oh and laugh at dcd attempt to compete. :D

And I want Sups to have Gold studded COD Piece instead of his faux gold belt!:rotfl

Average salary in 1993 was $500,000
Average salary for 2011/2012 was 2.5 million

Average career span for NHL players is 5.5 seasons...do the math :)

This strike is a joke...nothing more than multi-billionaires in a pissing contest with multi-millionaires

Didn't say average salary, said base salary. The minimum salary of an NHL player is around $500,000. You know, the guys who aren't on the first line, the majority of players. Sure it sounds like a great gig, until your out of the league and unemployed 3-5 years later.

Back