Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Was just thinking about shipping on this piece as well as on the upcoming Superman PF. The box for Joker was small and very smartly packed. I am just wondering if people think or if anyone knows if the cape is a separated piece from the body in design to avoid breakage? Also, they had to have a way to put the cloth outfit on the body, and that would've been difficult with the capes attached. I hope it is a separate piece. That would also allow for a smaller and probably safer packed box. Opinions?

sideshow-collectibles-batman-premium-format-statue.jpg

Well it is difficult to tell from this pic, but I know that Superman's cape is removable as evidence by this pic.

2ep7a5w.jpg

I think removable just makes sense from a replacement cost and packaging point of view. A snapped point on a cape would be a huge replacement cost if it meant replacing the entire body, and I fully admit the cap is my biggest fear when it comes to this PF. That and the tips of his ears ...lol

7500 are those guys serious, why didnt they just make it an open edition then or does sideshow just enjoying slap their fans around.

Probably a one piece, removable cape where you need to put the cape on first and then the head which holds it in place. Much like the Aragorn EX Maquette.

7500 are those guys serious, why didnt they just make it an open edition then or does sideshow just enjoying slap their fans around.

Dude this complaint was done and over with a month ago, where the heck have you been... :rotfl

P.S. your Pax pictures are awesome and damn helpful. You may be getting some PM questions soon ...lol.

Last edited:

Dude this complaint was done and over with a month ago, where the heck have you been... :rotfl

P.S. your Pax pictures are awesome and damn helpful. You may be getting some PM questions soon ...lol.

lol i didnt see the ES until yesterday, ordered 2x ex then forgot about this.

Sure just reply to that thread if have questions, my pm sometime is full. I am building a 2nd 80" pax, this time going to try with 2 large acrylic panels only, that way i can have 4 shelves inside of various heights without the horizontal beam getting in the way. will post some photos once done.

7500 holy ****....i did not know that.:thud:

lol i didnt see the ES until yesterday, ordered 2x ex then forgot about this.

Sure just reply to that thread if have questions, my pm sometime is full. I am building a 2nd 80" pax, this time going to try with 2 large acrylic panels only, that way i can have 4 shelves inside of various heights without the horizontal beam getting in the way. will post some photos once done.

You ordered 2 Exs, damn I would be happy with just one. I was late to the whole hobby so I missed the ordering window...lol.

Wow I didn't notice the es until the post earlier. I think that will effect the value of the ex. There gonna flood the market like dc direct

I think the high ES on the regular makes the EX even more desirable to own. One EX was sold on bay for $700 couple days ago.

Back