Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Ex is hand with a box of donuts.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl The only thing that gets me about this version of bats is the bat symbol on his chest. WTF!! did a massivly obese wheezing bat crash through his window because it simply couldn't avoid the mansion? Bruce was so horrified by this grotesque bat that he thought this is how I will strike fear into my enemies. Other than that I love the brawler feel it has about it. Make it NOW!!

I know right? Would ****ing pounce on a 1/4 scale, mixed media TDKR PF. I imagine SS will do more Batman in 1/4 scale but I reckon the next one will be from the Nolan flicks for sure right? What do you think? A Nolan Bat pf would sell a bajillion, squillion.

Where is that from? I was watching The Dark Knight Returns the other night and thinking I would love a statue modeled after it.

The new animation? The messed with his look a little bit if you ask me, I still dug the flick but this is proper TDKR.

I know right? Would ****ing pounce on a 1/4 scale, mixed media TDKR PF. I imagine SS will do more Batman in 1/4 scale but I reckon the next one will be from the Nolan flicks for sure right? What do you think? A Nolan Bat pf would sell a bajillion, squillion.

The new animation? The messed with his look a little bit if you ask me, I still dug the flick but this is proper TDKR.

1/4 would be amazing!!! Out my reach but it would be amazing all the same.
My God Bruce! Imagine the hysteria over a Nolan Batman. Especially if they knock it right out of the park (or as we say 'hit it for a six:lol). It would be madness. Gotta get back to killing giant spiders now :lol

Yeah I reckon thats where they'll go with Bats stuff, that nolan-verse Batman stuff is a cash cow on nearly the same level as Star Wars surely. I think this is their 'general DC comics interpretation' of bats in 1/4 scale and they'll leave 1/4 scale alone for a long while but I could be wrong. I know Josh a tron has said anything with a Batman logo on it will fly off the shelves so no doubt they've got their artists working on lots of Bat stuff.

No doubt man they'd be crazy not too as it is they are seriously making up for lost time with the DC line.

What was your opinion on the last movie bro. Was it all that and a bit more? I haven't been to the cinemas since the avengers (poor form I know but I love my blu ray so I can't wait to see it on that)

Did you get the new DKR animation here dude or did you order that from overseas?

I got it on iTunes. I really liked it.

The third Nolan flick was pretty good, I liked it but it wasn't on the level of the second one with Heath. A good Bat flick though. It still shocks me that kids go to see those flicks and that they sell Batman figs in Target and stuff. There are huge stretches of people just talking in those films if I was 10 sitting in the cinema I'd be going 'where the **** is batman and why are we watching a load of people stand around talking!!!'. They really are not made for kids those ones IMO. The Keaton Batman on the other hand though, oh man I love those flicks! I saw that one so many times in the cinema in the 80s.

I got it on iTunes. I really liked it.

The third Nolan flick was pretty good, I liked it but it wasn't on the level of the second one with Heath. A good Bat flick though. It still shocks me that kids go to see those flicks and that they sell Batman figs in Target and stuff. There are huge stretches of people just talking in those films if I was 10 sitting in the cinema I'd be going 'where the **** is batman and why are we watching a load of people stand around talking!!!'. They really are not made for kids those ones IMO. The Keaton Batman on the other hand though, oh man I love those flicks! I saw that one so many times in the cinema in the 80s.

God yeah my parents took me to see the Keaton Batman on opening night. They bought me the Batman cup from the snack shop and we sat in a packed theatre. It was AMAZING!!! and that batmobile with the armour shell, Jack as the Joker..........:thud: One of my fondest memories as a kid. I remember getting home and yelling "What kind of a World do we live in where a man dressed up as a BAT!! Gets all my press!!" Made my dad laugh something serious.

I agree I don't know how kids kept their interest in these. They are very dark and serious dramas. 30 mins is already pushing the limits for me to wait see Batman. WHAT ARE YOU!?!? I'm BATMAN :yess:

God yeah my parents took me to see the Keaton Batman on opening night. They bought me the Batman cup from the snack shop and we sat in a packed theatre. It was AMAZING!!! and that batmobile with the armour shell, Jack as the Joker..........:thud: One of my fondest memories as a kid. I remember getting home and yelling "What kind of a World do we live in where a man dressed up as a BAT!! Gets all my press!!" Made my dad laugh something serious.

I agree I don't know how kids kept their interest in these. They are very dark and serious dramas. 30 mins is already pushing the limits for me to wait see Batman. WHAT ARE YOU!?!? I'm BATMAN :yess:

I loved how funny Keaton was outside the suit. Inside he was plain badass.

Kim Basinger wasn't bad herself!! :love and it was loaded with so many one liners. It was a freakin buffet. You're right King Keaton was an inspirted choice. I would never on this earth have picked him for Batman, hence I'm not in the movie business.

Kim Basinger wasn't bad herself!! :love and it was loaded with so many one liners. It was a freakin buffet. You're right King Keaton was an inspirted choice. I would never on this earth have picked him for Batman, hence I'm not in the movie business.

Stop the Press! Who is that!?

vicky_vale_kim_basinger.jpg

I agree, but where did that Batman sculpt that you showed come from?

Vicki: You're insane!
Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!

Eckhart: Crazy slipped on a banana peel
Robber: Bat!! a giant bat!!!
Eckhart: Don't go writing this stuff Knox!

Jack: Eckhart!! Let's talk about the future.

Batman 89 > all. :yess:

As far as the Joker goes on screen I think we have been damn lucky. Cesar, Jack and Heath I can't fault any of them. The only other character I've enjoyed was Catwoman. The rest have been hit and miss.

Chill OUT BIRD BOY!!!:slap
freeze5.jpg

Uuugh....:pfft:

As far as the Joker goes on screen I think we have been damn lucky. Cesar, Jack and Heath I can't fault any of them. The only other character I've enjoyed was Catwoman. The rest have been hit and miss.

freeze5.jpg

I'd put Alfred on that list.

freeze5.jpg

Hey I loved Arnold as freeze. So many great lines

Back