SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100090-batman-010.jpg

Appearances are deceiving you have to look at it if the costume wasn't there. follow the contour of his leg the upper portion above the knee is right on and the knee joint seems ok what is making it look off somewhat might be the calf but looking at it I think it is accurate, it's just photographs can fool you into thinking he is shorter than he actually is.

Besides he isn't long legs sally, this is a buff dude and on muscle contest their legs look short because their upper body looks big. it's an optical illusion nothing more.

This figure is too blocky, chunky and disproportionate. It is not a good BATMAN figure. Plus the face is horrible, it's terrifying and he looks like something out of a nightmare.

After reconsideration...definitely not for me. I'm out.

he's supposed to be terrifying... to his foes :(

are there bands on those spat like upper? I see something going from the upper to the bootfeet. is that to keep it in place?

It's the musculature that's throwing it off; it's like they have Miller's TDKR arms and legs on an Adams/O'Neil Batman.

This figure is too blocky, chunky and disproportionate. It is not a good BATMAN figure. Plus the face is horrible, it's terrifying and he looks like something out of a nightmare.

After reconsideration...definitely not for me. I'm out.

Which is how batman is supposed to look.:cuckoo:

Something does look off... it's the same with Catwoman...

Maybe their heads are a tad too big?

I think Batman's head is a bit too big and that makes the figure look short.

The "average" man is about seven and a half heads tall. On average, taller people are generally more heads tall (even though their heads might be larger).

The Batman figure looks to be about seven heads tall, so he looks shorter than average.

I'm quite digging this figure after the revisions. My Joker is lonely after all.....but I swore that after the QS001 & the Tom Baker Doctor figure that was it. I was out man, no more, no more figures... I haven't the room Dammit! :confused:

Back