SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still kicking myself for passing on the throne multiple times when it was gc eligible. Its always the stuff that sits around forever and then disappears overnight that seems to be the hardest to obtain on the aftermarket.

Confort yourself with the knowlegde that getting one with a broken pillar is about 90%. It still looks good, if you never move it

Damn also looking for the emperor plus the throne. Hard to find :/

Best,

Robert

I'm still kicking myself for passing on the throne multiple times when it was gc eligible. Its always the stuff that sits around forever and then disappears overnight that seems to be the hardest to obtain on the aftermarket.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen with the 1:6 Han in Carbonite set. It was available at SSC for years, then *poof* $500 on eBay.

The Emperor is one of my favorites..i was rearranging my display yesterday and thinking how cool he looks.

IMG_63022.JPG

Wow you are a lot braver than me. I could never put the emperors thrown on the glass Detolf shelf for fear of breaking. :horror

Yeah I have had my Throne with Palpatine in my Detolf for well over year now and I have had no problems so it should be ok pixletwin.

Loving all the new Emperor pics. :clap

Found a boxless Sideshow Emperor with just the one pair of hands on Ebay yesterday for $90+$18. Would have wished for more of course, but in reality he will mostly just sit there looking mean so I will be happy hopefully. :)

Regretting not having purchased the Emperor's throne now...especially with Vader on the way.

I finally have the emperor. Here he is fighting for a place in my collection.

hesymeby.jpg

Best,

Robert

Back