SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My palps waiting for vader to get his ____ together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Loose sideshow emperor for sale with passive sculpt & cane if anyone wants it?!
Keeping my custom one with angry face for the eventual arrival of DV.
And great background pic Shock:)

Thanks guys, it's just foam core jedijim, Vader with my kitbashed emps , ssc exclusive head, boba fett body, ssc cane and hasbro cloak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 288
Nice pic buddy.

Were you able to pick up the exclusive head as a single item?
i bought the exclusive version, this is one I didn't want to miss, one of my first exclusives I bought direct from ssc

i think it's the ssc cane? I remember it being to short at the time and went and dug out the hasbro . Whichever it is seems perfect

Here's my emperor put on the same level as Vader versus a screen grab just about perfect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Nice bash there too shock. I took the robes off my SSC palps and put it on the chancellor palps for a pre-crispy fried sidious. Goes well with my medi maul. I also use the Hasbro robes For my emperor palpatine. I looks better I think. I also use the hasbro cane.

I just got the throne off eBay for $80.00 and some change for shipping. I picked it up yesterday and it's in pristine shape. Waited a long time to get one at a decent price.

i bought the exclusive version, this is one I didn't want to miss, one of my first exclusives I bought direct from ssc

i think it's the ssc cane? I remember it being to short at the time and went and dug out the hasbro . Whichever it is seems perfect

I just got the non exclusive version when he originally came out and I regret that mistake to this day although I do now have the exclusive head as a recast.

I just got the throne off eBay for $80.00 and some change for shipping. I picked it up yesterday and it's in pristine shape. Waited a long time to get one at a decent price.

Congrats! It wasn't broken at the pedastel? That's almost a miracle. :)

I'm still looking for an extra robe for my exclusive head. Anyone has one?

Best,

Robert

Back