SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

To repeat a comment here that I made on another board, I was reminded when I opened my Leggy that the heads on these statues aren't really all that big. Therefore, the eyes aren't as large as I was expecting, based on close-up pics posted. The eyes on mine look great but I would imagine that, even if pointing off a bit, one would really have to scrutinize it to see it.

I don't think I'll be worrying about this much in future - bring on Gandy!! :D

Here is my 'ex' Leggy. Eyes are fine, tailoring is of a standard reserved for pointy eared Elf Princelings, and the overall look is great. One minor issue though: he looks like he has 2 right feet!!! :confused:

Legolas007.jpg

Legolas008.jpg

Legolas009.jpg

Legolas010.jpg

And the Orc...

Legolas003.jpg

Legolas004.jpg

Legolas005.jpg

Anyone know how much to ship a PF from Sideshow to UK including charges since new shipping policy.
Thanks brfc

I've been asking that for a while :D

Let me check my SS invoice later and I will get back to you, I think it was $28. Nothing extra from FedEx as yet (and hoping it stays that way! :naughty)

Attachments

• IMG_3355.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3356.JPG
    IMG_3356.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 17

You put your left foot in, you take the right foot out, you put another left foot in... :lol

There is a degree of "play" in my statue, after the right foot peg has been put into place - not enough for it to come away from the base but there is some movement. A number of proud Legolas owners on other boards have experienced the same thing.

Over the years, I've read of other pieces having this. What is a good way to remedy that? I thought about just wrapping some tape around the peg but then what would be the best type of tape to use? I would definitely be worried about using something that left the peg and, over time, the hole gummed up and sticky. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I just snagged the Ex using my reward points and my first Flex Pay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine and I am happy. I actually like it quite well. Good eyes, good feet... Nice details.

There is a degree of "play" in my statue, after the right foot peg has been put into place - not enough for it to come away from the base but there is some movement. A number of proud Legolas owners on other boards have experienced the same thing.

Over the years, I've read of other pieces having this. What is a good way to remedy that? I thought about just wrapping some tape around the peg but then what would be the best type of tape to use? I would definitely be worried about using something that left the peg and, over time, the hole gummed up and sticky. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Try plumber's tape. It is a stretchy white plastic with no adhesive's.

Back