SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Well I cancelled again. I was looking at the likeness and started to get buyers remorse. As much as I like the character there are other items I would rather buy.

Mine has shipped. I may get it by the end of the week. Cannot wait to display him with Aragorn. Now role on Gandalf.

Mine has shipped. I may get it by the end of the week. Cannot wait to display him with Aragorn. Now role on Gandalf.

Please post pics when you do! I don't have Leggy yet, but I plan on doing the same when I finally get him. Then we just need :gimli in between them to make for the perfect collection of the 3 hunters! :D

Please post pics when you do! I don't have Leggy yet, but I plan on doing the same when I finally get him. Then we just need :gimli in between them to make for the perfect collection of the 3 hunters! :D

here's mine with aragorn, posted this earlier this year when i got leggy. we really need a full fellowship in pf form, they really look stunning!
legolaspf002.jpg

Very Nice. I have the exclusive Aragorn and thats how i display him too. Not a fan of the exclusive dagger.

That's sucks ES. Your definately in a tough spot there as to which way to go :sick

Overdue update:

I contacted Jaclyn at Sideshow's customer service and explained my problem. She asked for a photo of Leggy's googly eyes to see what they could do from their end. I indicated that I was wary of smashing up a second figure if the replacement couldn't be guaranteed to be an improvement.

About a week later I got an email from Jaclyn, telling me they'd shipped over a replacement figure, and asking me to send a photo of the newly-smashed Legolas, but only after having them both in hand to compare. The replacement Leggy must have been hand-picked by someone in the warehouse, as his eyes are lined up perfectly and there was a sticker on the box indicating that it had been opened and inspected at the warehouse prior to shipping.

So, it all worked out for me in the end. My only regret is that two Legolas PFs ended up getting destroyed - one regular, and one exclusive. I guess ours are just that much rarer now, eh?

Anyways, my thanks to Jaclyn and everyone over at Sideshow's customer service department. They really went beyond my expectations to resolve a quality issue.

That is pretty awesome of Sideshow. Congrats, man. Got pics of your new Legolas?

Overdue update:

I contacted Jaclyn at Sideshow's customer service and explained my problem. ..

About a week later I got an email from Jaclyn, telling me they'd shipped over a replacement figure, and asking me to send a photo of the newly-smashed Legolas, but only after having them both in hand to compare. The replacement Leggy must have been hand-picked by someone in the warehouse, as his eyes are lined up perfectly and there was a sticker on the box indicating that it had been opened and inspected at the warehouse prior to shipping.

Now THAT's customer service.

Just a pity SSC has had to request the destruction of more PF's due to some QC problems :monkey2

That is pretty awesome of Sideshow. Congrats, man. Got pics of your new Legolas?

I'll try to put up some shots of my LOTR PF collection this weekend.

Hard to believe that less than a year ago, I had maybe 3 PFs total. Tonight, I'll be picking up my eighteenth. :google

Sideshow has an unprecedented Customer Service Department. No other company in the world could possibly compare with what they do.:rock

Mine arrived today. What a fantastic PF and really matches up with Aragorn. I'll try and post some pictures up tomorrow.

Sideshow has an unprecedented Customer Service Department. No other company in the world could possibly compare with what they do.:rock

Got to second that. SS's customer service is awesome.

I just wished they had someway to improve QC on the other side of the world. :whip

I have him on Flexpay and I can't wait to repaint his eyes. It is a good thing to be a professional painter...I know exactly what to do...

If there is anyone who want me to repaint Legolas eyes, PM me.

I will be glad to do so.....

What could you do to give him an overall tougher appearance?

He is kind of a joke as is... seems to be wistfully wishing to be at home with his collection of Hummel figurines and glass unicorns he got at flea markets. I want warrior/ranger Legolas.

I am disappoint.

here's mine with aragorn, posted this earlier this year when i got leggy. we really need a full fellowship in pf form, they really look stunning!
legolaspf002.jpg

Nice pics. I got Legolas PF recently and it is a really stunning statue, but was disappointed when I found out the Aragorn PF I ordered (twice) came shipped in pieces (twice). The price you pay when shipping out of the US. Damn Australia post probably just threw the boxes onto the truck before shipping to my local shop. Luckily I hadn't paid for them before they came.

Overdue update:

I contacted Jaclyn at Sideshow's customer service and explained my problem.

Jaclyn is absolutely great. I've dealt with her several times and she's always gone above and beyond the call. As a matter of fact, I have yet to have anything but an excellent experience with anyone at Customer Service.:bow

Back