SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Thanks man. :duff

Hoping their are no problems.

d4eb7e5cdcd881c2fceb1b42f1175b21.jpg

...:lol

I called CS and had them skip the 1st flexpay payment and charge the full amount. I just now checked my email and it was shipped within 3 hours of the request! :chew

The Elf lands on Wednesday, the 3rd! If I can get some good pics with my older camera, I'll post. Now bring on Gandalf!! :D

I don't get mine until Thursday the fourth. That leaves only 2 SS products on pre-order as the releases have slowed down to a crawl. Hopefully there will be an announcement during Fantackular.

I got my shipping notice as well, so here's hoping I also avoid the dreaded "Marty Feldman eye". Won't know until I pick it up this weekend, though.

I bit the bullet and went and got it early. It was #486/500, but to be fair I didn't hop on the waitlist until long after it had sold out.

On the plus side, the paintjob is pristine and the eyes appear nice and straight from just about every conceivable angle. :banana

On the negative side, there was some damage. Two of the sculpted stones on the base appear to have chipped, with the missing bits nowhere to be found. Even worse, the tip of the ear on the exclusive orc skull is also broken.

I sent an email to Sideshow's customer service, asking if there was any way to simply replace the base and skull without having to smash the figure, as I'd rather not risk getting one with lazy eye. Here's hoping...

Mine arrives tomorrow! :banana Fingers and toes are already crossed, hoping for no "Feldman-Eye" and no damage.

If there is any QC-faulty damage, I'm calling out the troops!!
:emperor :gimli :balrog :viking

Leggy has landed - #71 (regular edition) is finally home! :banana Now to gear up for Gandy!

Mine just arrived and I am afraid to open the damn thing... Wish me luck!

Good luck new Legolas owners!! I hope everyone likes theirs as much as I like mine!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the wall-eyes are a thing of the past!

#174 And he is not "BAD" but certainly would see any orc approaching over a wide area.

Back