SS Classic Universal Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all of these now minus the color and SSE 12" Creature. A couple years back I went to the Superman celebration in Metroplis. In town there was a guy selling toys in front of his house. This is where I picked up my 1/6 scale Dracula and Frankenstein for $10 each still sealed in the box. He even had the 8inch SSE 3 pack for $25 still sealed. I was hooked from that day forward. Came home went onto ebay started buy these figures. Then joined this site around thatime. Here I am. LOL

I have all of these now minus the color and SSE 12" Creature. A couple years back I went to the Superman celebration in Metroplis. In town there was a guy selling toys in front of his house. This is where I picked up my 1/6 scale Dracula and Frankenstein for $10 each still sealed in the box. He even had the 8inch SSE 3 pack for $25 still sealed. I was hooked from that day forward. Came home went onto ebay started buy these figures. Then joined this site around thatime. Here I am. LOL

You got a steal on those figures. :clap Ever since SSC dropped the Universal license, the price of the UniMon figures have been climbing (if you can even find them that is).

You got a steal on those figures. :clap Ever since SSC dropped the Universal license, the price of the UniMon figures have been climbing (if you can even find them that is).

The guy who was selling the figures told me. He purchased the figures for him and his son to have a hobby/bond. He said his son had no interest what so ever. He was tired of hanging onto the figures.

Back