SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Bly yesterday.. First clone and definatley will not be my last!!!! :rock

picture.php

The shroud of the darkside has fallen.....Begun the Clone War has! :yess: :rotfl

[ame="https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4"]https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4[/ame]

When I got Bly, I got him for a little under retail. And I just saw a Cody (exclusive) go for around 110.00...shipped. I am surprised to see some of these figures going for so little, but I gives me hope that I will not get raked over the coals when I have to catch up on those I missed.

If you are patient you can still get a great deal on most of the clones that have been released. I think a few (like the Shocktrooper) sell for above retail, but most (especially the non-exclusives) are less.

yeah 9 out of 10 times you are buying the exact same thing with a different detail. The prices should stay fairly low. And for resale you it seems there are really only hardcore SW collectors after these..be them new or old collectors.

I feel like that last one should have a caption that reads "This is where the fun begins" and then the ol' Bom-Chica-Wa-Wa....

For those who still hesitate about buying the Commander Bly. Some pictures that I called "regrets".
Well, with 2 Blys already and 1 on the way I definately don't fit into the hesitate camp. :lol Nice pic's anaking. :clap I just recently got the SS Secura and hope to take some pic's with her and Bly also. Hope I can do as good a job as you've done here. :pray:

Well, with 2 Blys already and 1 on the way I definately don't fit into the hesitate camp. :lol Nice pic's anaking. :clap I just recently got the SS Secura and hope to take some pic's with her and Bly also. Hope I can do as good a job as you've done here. :pray:

:thud:what,only 3!!! blys??:cuckoo:you need more:yess:

but i have 1 of his heads:rotfl

That's a start on another one. :lol Actually the reason I got the other 2 is I want to customize them to make some other clones and with the kama, pistols, shoulder armor and both helmets he gives you more options than any other clone figure :) Plus I've been able to get all of them for under $112 shipped. :yess:

That's a start on another one. :lol Actually the reason I got the other 2 is I want to customize them to make some other clones and with the kama, pistols, shoulder armor and both helmets he gives you more options than any other clone figure :) Plus I've been able to get all of them for under $112 shipped. :yess:
:exactly:

My Phase 2 Bly is as he should be. Then I made an ARC out of the second, mixing in the leg and forearm armor of the Coruscant Clone Trooper. And THEN I just slapped the Coruscant Clone helmet on the third Bly plus adding the upper leg armor of the Phase 1 Lt., making him a grunt of the 327th.

Good thing that Hot Toys is holding me back from buying the fourth Bly :lol

Come on Sideshow! I need (more) troopers for Bly! :rotfl

:exactly:

My Phase 2 Bly is as he should be. Then I made an ARC out of the second, mixing in the leg and forearm armor of the Coruscant Clone Trooper. And THEN I just slapped the Coruscant Clone helmet on the third Bly plus adding the upper leg armor of the Phase 1 Lt., making him a grunt of the 327th.

Good thing that Hot Toys is holding me back from buying the fourth Bly :lol

Come on Sideshow! I need (more) troopers for Bly! :rotfl

yeah,thought about making a 327th myself,but i wanted to save money,so many pre-orders on the way...:dunno

I did pick up a second exclusive Bly because I was able to get him for 99.00 shipped (my first one was 131.00 shipped). So I was pretty happy with that.

I just hope they are in good shape.

Then I made an ARC out of the second, mixing in the leg and forearm armor of the Coruscant Clone Trooper. And THEN I just slapped the Coruscant Clone helmet on the third Bly plus adding the upper leg armor of the Phase 1 Lt., making him a grunt of the 327th.

Um...pics?

SeriouslyPuck.gif

Back