SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found one of theses on eBay for $100 shipped. I couldn't resist. I just took my first step into the Commanders. He'll be Phase I all the way.

The shroud of the darkside has fallen, begun the clone war has.... :yess:

[ame="https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4"]https://youtu.be/GiFXmbf_-k4[/ame]

Last edited:
It's not so much the body but the armor that gets in the way. It would be interesting to see how much more movement you could get by trimming the armor here and there? Mine should be here this week. :pray:

I also felt that the body was kind of floppy. After playing around with him some more and getting familiar with the body, I have to say I like it a lot more than before though.

I just found one of theses on eBay for $100 shipped. I couldn't resist. I just took my first step into the Commanders. He'll be Phase I all the way.

:lecture I haven't even tried the Phase II bucket on him yet, much less the human sculpt.

Here are some more shots I took, I really love him. I originally considered painted him red, but the yellow has grown on me a lot as well. Will probably leave him like this.

IMG_2222_3_small.png

IMG_2196_2_small.png

IMG_2168_2_small.png

Got mine in. Another winner. This clone thing is starting to be an obsession.

e30bb8e0.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Mike, I think you and I are following a similar dark path with these guys :lol

I went from none to 5 within the last couple of months; and I'll definitely be adding Gree and the Captain to my collection :lol

LOL...was that you that won that? I was watching it and I figured that if it stayed around 75 or 80 dollars that I would go for it as it is not an exclusive (like there is so much difference, I know). But that really is a great price. Congrats!

Also, the stain in the kama; well it's part of the original design. Found this on the 360* pic. So that's answers why there's a stain.
bzf.jpg

Also, the stain in the kama; well it's part of the original design. Found this on the 360* pic. So that's answers why there's a stain.
bzf.jpg

Thanks, Orange! Now that is a far better looking stain than what we've got! Time to bring out the paints.

You aren't kidding, I have bought 7 over the last 2 months

:lol :lol :lol Mike, I think you and I are following a similar dark path with these guys :lol

I went from none to 5 within the last couple of months; and I'll definitely be adding Gree and the Captain to my collection :lol

:lol. I got to the point where I couldn't buy anymore this month because I collected them so quickly on top of the other stuff I had coming.

I will get the Sergeant at the end of this month and Rex. I'm still sticking to the Phase I versions but it's hard.

LOL...was that you that won that? I was watching it and I figured that if it stayed around 75 or 80 dollars that I would go for it as it is not an exclusive (like there is so much difference, I know). But that really is a great price. Congrats!

That must have been someone else, I found mine with a BIN for $84 but it cost me $14 shipping. :dunno

I'm displaying the commandes with the Phase II buckets and then I'll have the 4 colors of the Phase I. The final one I want to get after that will be (hopefully if they release it) a white Phase II.

So in the end I hope to have a total of 8 Clones.

Just got around to opening Bly last night. Fantastic figure, now I'm just waiting on Aayla Secura to display him with.

I'm sure group shots have already been posted, but here he is with Cody and Rex anyway:

GEDC2771.jpg

Hope they decide to make a Phase 1 Gree.

Couldn't help it. GB found me a cheap Sergeant last week and today I buckled. Had to complete the set. Must hold off on Rex and Cody though...:lol

Back