SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out on patrol....

BLY-14sm.jpg

Got this bad boy today. Awesome figure, well pleased. For anyone in the UK Play.com have him for £109.00 with free postage.

I just pulled the trigger on him and ordered him off Sideshow.
Had $20 in rewards points!
:yess:
:impatient:
Can't wait to get him and Commander Gree together!
I got Gree off Amazon!
:yess:

My Commander Bly arrived tonight while I was at work.
I opened the box and did a quick scan and he looks great!
Will take him out of his box on Saturday.

My Commander Bly arrived tonight while I was at work.
I opened the box and did a quick scan and he looks great!
Will take him out of his box on Saturday.

Excited to see pics. I love this figure but haven't bought it yet... Trying to decide if I should go second-hand Ganch and cancel my waitlist or go for this right now if I can find it.

Excited to see pics. I love this figure but haven't bought it yet... Trying to decide if I should go second-hand Ganch and cancel my waitlist or go for this right now if I can find it.

I hate to say it since I'm not really an EU guy, but I'd go with Ganch since he'll be harder to find in the long run. I have Bly and he's really solid, but he's still hanging around SSC and other sites, so I doubt he's going anywhere soon - about the only Clone Commander to really move fast were Cody and Rex.

I hate to say it since I'm not really an EU guy, but I'd go with Ganch since he'll be harder to find in the long run. I have Bly and he's really solid, but he's still hanging around SSC and other sites, so I doubt he's going anywhere soon - about the only Clone Commander to really move fast were Cody and Rex.

I would have to say that being is the popularity of Cody/Rex and how well made those are. If I put Cody/Rex next to Bly/Gree the winner will be the same all the time Cody and Rex due to the price for what you get I love both of them so much. Bly and Gree are great but not that awesome for what I paid for them when compared to Cody/Rex.

How do you get the phase 2 helmet on the body? The pauldron doesn't seem to permit space for the ridges on the sides of the phase 2 helmet.

How do you get the phase 2 helmet on the body? The pauldron doesn't seem to permit space for the ridges on the sides of the phase 2 helmet.

While looking at him if your talking about the raised right side pauldron try shifting it a little bit more away from the neck so the helmet doesn't hit it when you put it on.

Can anyone recommend a way for me to actually get the Phase 2 helmet attached to the neck post tightly, and still fit within the pauldron? I've tried squeezing it in, but the pauldron edges just stops the helmet from attaching to the neck post correctly. So his head is always loose and at risk of falling off!!

Any ideas?

Can anyone recommend a way for me to actually get the Phase 2 helmet attached to the neck post tightly, and still fit within the pauldron? I've tried squeezing it in, but the pauldron edges just stops the helmet from attaching to the neck post correctly. So his head is always loose and at risk of falling off!!

Any ideas?

I usually display mine in phase 1 but when I put the phase 2 on I have to slide the pauldron to be perfectly centered (bly facing me) pop the phase 2 helmet on the neck then re-position the pauldron so that it doesn't interfere with the helmet. But in the end his pauldrons will always interfere with the helmet and you have to pretty much have him facing forward or a little left/right unless you take some putty/grip and put it inside the helmet but I personally would recommend that since it would be a pain to clean out.

Any ideas?

Take off the black neck piece.

Can anyone tell me whether or not the pauldron / dropcloth can be removed ? i always wonder how Bly will look without those accessories (I know it's a feature of him, just want to know if they come in one piece with the armor and belt or not)

Okay here's what ya need to know, the pauldron ammo belt is glued to the waist where it's not seen by the belt. The kama has a sewn piece of elastic that can be slid off if ya take the belt off which is super glued to the thernal detonator at the back. But goodbye belt if you are not a pro at removing them.

Back