Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some unpainted pics again. The face looks great.

bmf5mmfciaazyin.jpg

bmgfomsceaaeam0.jpg

And one for scale:

93759920.jpg

They're going for the huge 10+ inch figures from now on with their KAI line... now things should be in better scale.

It's inching, literally, ever so closer to 12 inches (no pun intended)

If they are going to charge us 79.99$ a pop I want 1/6 scale figures.

Some unpainted pics again. The face looks great.

bmf5mmfciaazyin.jpg

bmgfomsceaaeam0.jpg

And one for scale:

93759920.jpg

They're going for the huge 10+ inch figures from now on with their KAI line... now things should be in better scale.

The face does look great. I'm a tad bummed the new Lightning is gonna be that big though as she will look out of scale next the my PAK XIII-2 Lightning.

I'm glad they are getting bigger. They want to be really for the price. They don't want to go upto 1/6 i don't think, they wouldn't fit in with the rest of the 1/6 collection and plus they end up costing a little less than say hot toys but still far too overpriced

These normally clothed figures look too simple and easy for its cost... I only see figures like the new Lightning, MGSR Raiden, Vincent, Warrior of Light, etc. being worth the new $70-80 tag.

They do love enlarging the bust on them though.

These normally clothed figures look too simple and easy for its cost... I only see figures like the new Lightning, MGSR Raiden, Vincent, Warrior of Light, etc. being worth the new $70-80 tag.

They do love enlarging the bust on them though.

Do you remember the prototype shots of Meryl? She was a DD cup :lol

Even the final sculpt on Meryl has too big of a size, in the game Meryl is like a solid B cup. The figure is more of a C. It doesn't bother me, but whoever sculpts things is obviously a perv.

In their defense, Helena has monster boobs in RE6.

True dat. Shes very feminine in the figure form but alot more built actually.

One thing that does annoy me about PAK is the lack of accessories or decent hands

Back