Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True dat. Shes very feminine in the figure form but alot more built actually.

One thing that does annoy me about PAK is the lack of accessories or decent hands

It's touch and go depending on what line it's from. But for the most part they don't come with much at all.

Last edited:
Woah! I may need to preorder these. I love Helena she's awesome.

That being said Helena looks terrible in that picture :lol I'll wait for more shots.

I know right?! I was excited to click the link, then.. :gah: lol

Hope it's just the lighting and angle. Leon looks good though.

Helena looks like the mom from American Dad. :lol kill it with fire!

Anyway, no purchase on both. Although Lightning looks awesome!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

jokerkai-228x228.jpg

TDK

Does anyone have the right fist of a Chun Li that would be willing to sell it to me? Mine came with this weird red paint residue which I think came from her thighs. Or maybe if someone is selling their Chun Li cheap.

Play Arts are stepping up their game finally. MetalGear were the only decently made figures lol

Leon looks badass, but all i want is a RE4 leon. Aint no decent figures of him yet!
I think if we bug them enough on twitter they will listen. I want unpainted figures, they always look great!

Anyone still looking for Play Arts Kai Dark Knight Batman and Arkham City Robin MIB? I've got both for $68 delivered in continental USA.

PM me if interested!

STK520240.jpg

Batman-Arkham-City-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-Dark-Knight-Returns-001_1350913040.jpg

They call it the "variant" line... they're not based on any particular game.

Would be cool if they had a helmet-less sculpt to swap out with. I like the helmet off look.

Dissidia-Warrior4th.png

Back