Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, and it seems to be getting worse.

I just picked up their Ryu, holy ****. The left arm was basically falling out of the socket so I had to coat the joints with clear nail polish to give them some grip.

Back in the basic Play Arts days there wasn't much of issues I don't think.

I just ordered Akuma, hopefully it's not a POS and falls apart.

Last edited:
my kaz is like that plis. btw is anyone at all interested in this MOH warfighter figure? it looks like any other soldier out there. its very unappealing. any thoughts?

my kaz is like that plis. btw is anyone at all interested in this MOH warfighter figure? it looks like any other soldier out there. its very unappealing. any thoughts?

I had a look at one in the packaging yesterday, it didn't do much for me. In fairness there isn't anything wrong with it, but if I want a figure of a Navy SEAL I'll look at 1/6. I dont get the point of smaller scale military figures, as surely the fun is in the realistic details and equipment.

Actually, although I'm bashing PAK, I saw Harley and Ivy yesterday, and regret not picking them up now. They both looked very nice.

Anyone interested in the Dark Knight Batman or Arkham City Robin for $65 dlvd for the pair?

You won't find them cheaper anywhere!

Please PM me if interested!
Thx!

Will the new AC line and the X HD figures be in scale with the Warrior of Light and new Lightning? I'd like my FF collection to be in one scale, and these are the figures I'm starting with. It's a shame that Squall and Cloud are small, as it's not likely Squall will get another release for a while.

Will the new AC line and the X HD figures be in scale with the Warrior of Light and new Lightning? I'd like my FF collection to be in one scale, and these are the figures I'm starting with. It's a shame that Squall and Cloud are small, as it's not likely Squall will get another release for a while.

They will be as tall as current standards.

Anyone else have breakage problems with play arts. My DMC3 Dante's leg snapped off when I was trying to pose the him. Haven't had it for a month now it's worthless. I could glue it but it'll be stuck in one position. I may get out of play arts. I have arkham asylum joker and armored bats. Arkham city bats, catwoman, and robin. I fear these will fell apart as well. I guess ill just stick with 1/6.

It's the luck of the draw, my DMC3 Dante is fine. My Arkham Asylum Batman and Joker both had arms fall off.

That's sucks. Oh well. I just started collecting play arts. Ill probably get out now. Shame because I love the arkham figures.

You shouldn't they will be doing some great stuff in the next year. The Advent Children line might be the best things they have ever done for the PAK line.

My Dante is fine aswell but some of my kai figures hands and legs fall off. They fix the quality every yr but still.

New shots for the RE6 line
1011918_173651219477901_926761775_n.jpg

421797_173651419477881_127524690_n.jpg

5829_173651679477855_431475562_n.jpg

1011911_173651569477866_1098508046_n.jpg

Back