Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAKS Guile and Ibuki are out, anyone get them yet?

On a side note, I'm also annoyed by Squre Enix. I'm waiting for Square Enix to exchange my Halo 4 Master Chief, they have like the worst customer service ever. I bought a defective MC at the end of February from Toyarena, they said I had to get a direct exchange from Square Enix. Took over a month before they finally decided they would accept an exchange, I sent the figure back to them in April after they finally sent me a shipping label, and now I still have not gotten a replacement yet. They told me a week ago they received the figure and the claim was still being processed with no ETA of when they will ship me a new one.

PAK MGS2 Raiden

d.XAphIvh9gKfKAIN5Zxcw.jpg

RF3_jWA5Tc5hBjy84juvlw.jpg

MGS Liquid Snake

q_5IifITiTEouo6FSpWxOw.jpg

LpaNMtaMlg7eLNcdm4lURA.jpg

I was just thinking that I might get two Liquids and swap the left arm from one of them to the other so he has two full sleeved arms.

Great idea

Well great if the forearm isnt too defined

It would be easy if it wasn't rolled above the forearm. So what you would need to do is take the left out of the socket and swap it out for the right of another figure and rotate the forearm around forward. It should do the job, but of course you would need to give it a right hand.

It would be easy if it wasn't rolled above the forearm. So what you would need to do is take the left out of the socket and swap it out for the right of another figure and rotate the forearm around forward. It should do the job, but of course you would need to give it a right hand.

Actually, it looks like there's no cut-joint bicep meaning it'd be impossibly to properly swap the left unrolled sleeve for the right rolled sleeve...though you could give it a try if the shoulder is a ball-in-socket joint and all you would need to do is pop the joint, flipflop the elbow joint and replace the hand.

Hope that made sense?

Actually, it looks like there's no cut-joint bicep meaning it'd be impossibly to properly swap the left unrolled sleeve for the right rolled sleeve...though you could give it a try if the shoulder is a ball-in-socket joint and all you would need to do is pop the joint, flipflop the elbow joint and replace the hand.

Hope that made sense?

You must of misread what I said since that is what I had planned. I thought it would be a simple swap but when I noticed that the entire forearm was exposed and it was rolled above the elbow joint I figured it would be good to just take out the entire arm.

I'd love to pick up Batman and Wonder Woman. Anyone have any insight as to whether Sideshow will have them up for pre-order or not? I see that BBTS has them available.... $80 each? That seems steep to me...

@ Chronos1919 -are you from S. Cali? If you are, there's this anime store in SGV that pre-order all figures at 20% off and if you're a loyal customer, they don't charge tax either. That's where I get all my figures. I pre-ordered Batman, WW, and GL all at $64 each. They don't have a website though so you have to pick it up in store.

Vincent looks great, Always one of my favourite looking FF characters

I do hope they visit the Game Line tho as i preferred those character designs over Advent Children. Still badass though :rock

As long as we get a Barret and Cid this time around I'm all for both lines being produced. I still wonder if they will do another Fenrir for Cloud.

Back