Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Chronos1919 -are you from S. Cali? If you are, there's this anime store in SGV that pre-order all figures at 20% off and if you're a loyal customer, they don't charge tax either. That's where I get all my figures. I pre-ordered Batman, WW, and GL all at $64 each. They don't have a website though so you have to pick it up in store.

Nope. I'm located in New Hampshire. Thanks for the info though. I have a local comics shop (30 minute drive) but it's hit or miss as to whether they'll have something like this.

The only thing I'm worried about is if Vincent, and Yuffie will be in scale with the PAK Cloud. Recent PAK track record has been horrible regarding this issue ie Robin bigger than AA Batman, MGS Snake bigger than MGS Naked Snake, Raiden bigger than everybody etc.

I would imagine they will release a AC Cloud that will be in the right scale to all these upcoming PAK releases

The only thing I'm worried about is if Vincent, and Yuffie will be in scale with the PAK Cloud. Recent PAK track record has been horrible regarding this issue ie Robin bigger than AA Batman, MGS Snake bigger than MGS Naked Snake, Raiden bigger than everybody etc.

What!!??? Thats like £60 or 90$

why, what do these figures come with to warrant that price tag!? bastards, well im only getting Raiden anyway but hell

This was obviously going to happen. PAK prices have been creeping up slowly for a while now. The new FF PAK figures are £75...

What!!??? Thats like £60 or 90$

why, what do these figures come with to warrant that price tag!? bastards, well im only getting Raiden anyway but hell

This for sure! I'm probably not getting Raiden then. The price tag is insane. Now if they had at least proven that they would get rid of the QC-issues and ****ty-*** paintjobs that you're more likely to get than not, it would be maybe slightly justified, but that price tag for a luck-of-the-draw figure where you could end up with a good one or one with a molten-looking face, with a company where the customer service is skewed? Horrendous.

Either fix your ****ty-*** QC issues, Square, or lower your price considerably. >_<

They have been upping there game ten fold recently in all areas. Raiden & Liquid will be far better quality then say MGS1 Snake

This for sure! I'm probably not getting Raiden then. The price tag is insane. Now if they had at least proven that they would get rid of the QC-issues and ****ty-*** paintjobs that you're more likely to get than not, it would be maybe slightly justified, but that price tag for a luck-of-the-draw figure where you could end up with a good one or one with a molten-looking face, with a company where the customer service is skewed? Horrendous.

Either fix your ****ty-*** QC issues, Square, or lower your price considerably. >_<

They have been upping there game ten fold recently in all areas. Raiden & Liquid will be far better quality then say MGS1 Snake

Sadly, that is yet to be seen. It's so-so. Say, MGR Raiden is great, that I won't disagree with, and that's why I had to get him. But there were some bad ones in there too. Maybe less so with the actualy quality of the plastic and joints, but the paint jobs can still be jarring.

What I'm saying is to justify such a price tag, you first need to get your sheet together and keep your errors to a few, not the majority of the sold figures. And it doesn't change the fact that they could up their customer service as well. If you sell a figure with paint jobs that make it look like molten plastic, you can at least have the decency to reimburse it. Something Square has had problems with.

The only really bad PAK figures i have personally seen have been the RE5 and Mass Effect. The paint is wrong on MGS1 Snake but it isn't badly applied. Same with Akuma from SF the paint itself is good, it's just a slightly darker than his body but it isn't terrible

Maybe i am fortunate just have received good ones but most people who i know who have purchased PAK have had little complaints. A few discrepancies here and there but they definitely are upping there game. No doubt

The customer services are terrible true but actually far better then the real high end toy companies like HT and Enterbay

Not trying to argue your case, i too think they are getting pricey and if they go much higher they they won't be worth it. Solidus, although a very good figure was not worth £120 :lecture

Sadly, that is yet to be seen. It's so-so. Say, MGR Raiden is great, that I won't disagree with, and that's why I had to get him. But there were some bad ones in there too. Maybe less so with the actualy quality of the plastic and joints, but the paint jobs can still be jarring.

What I'm saying is to justify such a price tag, you first need to get your sheet together and keep your errors to a few, not the majority of the sold figures. And it doesn't change the fact that they could up their customer service as well. If you sell a figure with paint jobs that make it look like molten plastic, you can at least have the decency to reimburse it. Something Square has had problems with.

.VAB8J3T.cHbPa_pDTnXPg.jpg

XDJsTd46ExECM.s5WZhDLg.jpg

LSDf4gYCAQus1.Y5KzmBrA.jpg

Av.8ptQ0qUv2kd3f_awGmQ.jpg

qjNHFSyvHDEa7lt0kQBQow.jpg

jEfNh7W2mciIU.gYF1DRxA.jpg

HdxbuIF4oOkizRwhLcuqvw.jpg

owdfzc4EcUAnglD_d7ho.w.jpg

Cool more pics !The 2nd to the last shot on raidens face doesn't seem to look that bad.... hope he would look better on the final product or in hand at least

more FF figures

B4aRQnxZjubPkPZ0RYA8hg.jpg

nQyRL1GpqexF68FvL9SR1g.jpg

oA3yeBc5DLdT_QlTQ5Djyg.jpg

Just saw this, and YES!! Hopefully we get a Firion, Cecil, Onion Knight, Bartz, and Terra. Although I'd rather a figure of one of the protaganists from the DS remake of III, rather than the Dissidia design.

tumblr_m8ef1mMmm61rclpuao1_500.jpg

Back