Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Raiden looks fantastic, I like both sculpts of his. Already making space for him and liquid. Just bought another detolf yesterday to put all my rising and mgs4 stuff in. I now have 3 detolfs. 1 for BB related items, 1 for mgs/mgs2 related items, and 1 for mgs4/MGRR related items. I will keep buying these MGS paks til they stop making them. On a side note, the red, blue, and yellow Raiden are exclusive to region just lime the white one. White/UK, yellow/japan, red/USA, blue/hong Kong. Anyone who wanted to collect them all better be ready for the rape that they will endure getting these.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

From what I've read the new Wonder Woman figure is 11 inches so that'll be cool if she's the same height as my hot toy figure

i agree, but you cant really integrate non cloth with plastic unless the PAKs were robots or had straight armor. id think that an all plastic wonder woman next to a fully done up hot toy would look kinda out of place dont you? nice idea though...............

yeah the small figs are kinda out IMO. thats why i dont even take the small ones out of the packages anymore. these kais are too hard not to take out and pose.

I can't wait for the Resident Evil 6 figures. I really hope they do Sherry. My dream figure right now for them would be to do Sherry's schoolgirl outfit. I know they'd make it glorious and even if it was an exclusive it would be an instant buy for me :lol Mercenaries is so fun and I definitely enjoy the view when using Sherry's alternate outfit ;)

Vincent's design really hasn't changed much over the years :lol

All they really changed on his design in AC was give him a full sleeve on his right arm. Other than the tattered ends to his cloak, he's straight out of the original game.

I really hope with the announcement of the WOL we will get the other older protaganists, especially Dark Knight Cecil. Maybe they will give us the Hyur from all the CGI for FFXIV as well, to release with A Realm Reborn in August.
Hyur_Warrior_2.jpg

Also, I'm reading that recent FF PAK have been in a different scale? And the XIII-2 Lightning is smaller than the original version? Can anyone post a pic of some FF PAK together to show their sizes? Kinda worried since I don't think SE will make another Squall anytime soon, and he would be my representative for VIII. It would be a shame if he was a lot shorter.

I dunno if its just me but the new shots of lightning for FF13: LR had me mixed up.. not sure if its a mixture of mass effect and assassins creed with a twist of monster hunter ( I dunno) or something. it's probably one the most bizarre costume design Nomura ever had.

Back