Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered WW
I'll be pissed if I get these eyes
SHEVA___Play_Arts_I_by_akira_devilman_fudo.jpg

How tall are the PAK figures? Do they look out of place with 1/6 figs? I really like their style but if I'm having some reservations regarding how they'll blend in with the other 1/6 figs i own.

Anyone have the Starship Troopers Hero PAK figure yet?

Saw it in-stock at a number of online retailers and, as the movie was a lot of fun, I thought it looked great.

Sadly, my AC A-frame coil went out so that's $1200 out the door :( :(
No toys for me for a while :(

There's a pic of a pak Lara Croft with black widow and Hawkeye hot toys. I think its in tomb raider thread they're usually like 7-9 inches

I just got my Tekken Kazuya and Jun PAK figures and I am very impressed by them. I really hope they extend the line and come out with more characters. I'm looking forward to get my PAK Guile and Ibuki next.

I just got my Tekken Kazuya and Jun PAK figures and I am very impressed by them. I really hope they extend the line and come out with more characters. I'm looking forward to get my PAK Guile and Ibuki next.

If they do keep going with the Tekken license I want a Paul and Jaycee! Lei Wulong is my favorite, but I only want him with something that has mixed media!

Back