Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lara Croft figure looks amazing. I just hope that they don't mess it up.

I agree! Please no blacked eyes or weird shadows. :,( don't they know the figures look ugly?! Ugh! Let's hope they don't ruined Lara too.

original47.jpg

Nice, finally getting a possible Agent 47

Anyone knows a US seller who has the God of War in stock at a good price? Have it on PO at BBTS but can't wait.

They need to make Max Payne. The original look, and the Bald head badass we grew to love.

Im really not a fan of Play arts, im not doubting their work, there is no doubt they are great manufacturers, i just really dislike how they do their joints especially on that 47 figure, his pants looks like he's wearing a pair of brown Y-fronts lol. Its the shoulder joints that do it for me the most, im not a fan of how they almost looked popped out of place.

The only line i think i'd ever pick up is the MGS because their Cyborg ninja looks rather cool other than that i find their other figures a little off. Its a shame really because they have a lot of cool VG licenses

Not bashing them just an opinion of mine.

Last edited:
I know technically its not a Videogame but Cowboy Bebop got some Play Arts!
Kinda out of the blue but they look great! except Spikes face looks abit weird
spike1.jpg
spike3.jpg

vic1.jpg
vic3.jpg

They better make the whole Bebop. if not, then whats the point?
Whats is it with PlayArts and not nailing the main characters faces?

so how much is this gonna set me back it better not be the ridiculas $129 for solidus snake what a joke I still can't belive the actually quoted that price

Kratos is a great figure if you're looking for super articulated and well sculpted BODY, the face is pretty "blah" however. Also, the paint application is a bit too heavy on the drybrushing, but it's decent. If you can get it for $50-60 shipped, it's a deal, I paid $74 shipped for mine and felt it was a too much.

I wouldn't pay anything over retail for any of them. I usually get mine for $45 with tax. $129 for Solidus? looks like i can forget being a completist in this line like i wanted

Just got my Kratos figure sent here. I like it more than I thought it would, though so far it's still sitting in the box. The box art is awesome..and my Kratos figure doesn't look as heavily painted in the face like the other reviews I have seen. But so far I think he looks great MIB....and I'm hoping eventually to find someone who I trust to take him out and paint his face a bit smoother and make his tattoo a bit bolder.

Back