Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Commander Doom's unit

Hey spud I just spent some time looking thru your thread and I love your clones. I am a big fan of the wolfpack clones and my sinker should be here Monday to join wolffe and plo koon. If you do custom work I would definately be interested in a boost phase two helmet that I could use with a spare sideshow wolfpack trooper. Let me know and keep up the great work, this thread is a lot of fun to look thru.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. :D
And I'd be happy to do a Boost helmet. I've done a couple before for another board member and it should be easier to match the wolf logo when I have Sinker in hand. He comes in today. Just hit me up when you're ready and we can work out the details.

Thanks OutLander, and maybe just a little. haha.

Awesome troopers.

While working on recent projects, I "watched" Clone Wars Season 6 again. There were some good episodes that made me want to buy more Sideshow troopers.

Awesome troopers.

While working on recent projects, I "watched" Clone Wars Season 6 again. There were some good episodes that made me want to buy more Sideshow troopers.
Thanks, man. Yeah I know what you mean. That's how Doom came to be. And I'm still considering the Commander and a Trooper from Kamino with the same scheme as the shock troopers.

Ganch looks good although I have zero interest in him.

A point you've made before. hahahaha Yeah I don't know his story in the comics or anything I was just on a clone trip (one I've never come off of) when he was announced and thought he looked pretty awesome. I'm an easy target for Sideshow.

This my friends is what a regular Wolf Pack trooper looks like.
I took my Sinker that I did originally and repainted over the lower grey areas on the helmet bringing it back to the original color (at least I think so.)

I also worked on fixing the color on my other troopers with a simple darker grey wash. I still have to redo the lower leg armor to match the pattern on SSC's Sinker as well as the left shoulder of each trooper. The jet packs also need some matching work.
I'm very happy with my Wolf Pack now. :D

Re: Spud's Customs - The Wolffe Pack

Wofpack is looking great. Too bad we didn't get to see more of them. Where's Wolffe himself? You do have him right?
I scored a 2nd Plo Koon for $40 shipped, so I'll be making a CW version like you did a while back although I highly doubt I'll do the whole pack. Just him and Wolffe.

Yeah I've got Wolffe. He and Plo were just on the shelf for that shot. CW Plo sound like a cool custom. Look forward to seeing him.

Wolfpack looks awesome, you should do a pic with all of them and wolffe and plo. I really like the jedi robe you have on plo, is it a d arts studios anakin one. It looks very similar and I have one of theirs on order, I hope it looks as good as yours does.

Wolfpack looks awesome, you should do a pic with all of them and wolffe and plo. I really like the jedi robe you have on plo, is it a d arts studios anakin one. It looks very similar and I have one of theirs on order, I hope it looks as good as yours does.

Thanks, man. I'm going to get an updated picture this weekend. The robe on Plo is from the Padawan Obi Wan from SSC. I liked it on him a lot better than the one he came with.

Loooove your customs man! I seen them before on a Google search once.

I love yer Umbera 501st squad

A little update today. I got my snyderman head sculpts in this weekend and popped them on Mace and ceremony Leia. Also got my stormies dusted as I continue decorating for Christmas and thought I'd get a picture of them all together.

Nice additions Tyler, they look great.

Dusting is fun eh? I have to do it once a month myself. :)

Nice additions Tyler, they look great.

Dusting is fun eh? I have to do it once a month myself. :)
Thanks, man. :D
Yeah its a blast. I don't do it as often as I should. I was moving my Vader and hadn't realized he turned gray. haha I have 3 pretty nice wooden/glass display cases that all match (1 corner, and two regular) but I just don't have anywhere to set them just yet. Two of them are in storage.

Re: Spud's Customs

Love the ceremony Leia!

Agree, she looks fantastic, can't see HT topping her. On a side note if you get a HT Chewy make sure he gets a medal too, even though it isn't canon, he deserved one as much as Han and Luke. :lecture

Also really like the proportions of the second Stormtrooper on the right, is he a stock SS, Medi, Marmit or one of their armors on a new body? Looks to me like a Marmit on a new body?

Love the poses in this picture. :hi5: Is that a custom Windu head?

Agree, she looks fantastic, can't see HT topping her. On a side note if you get a HT Chewy make sure he gets a medal too, even though it isn't canon, he deserved one as much as Han and Luke. :lecture

Also really like the proportions of the second Stormtrooper on the right, is he a stock SS, Medi, Marmit or one of their armors on a new body? Looks to me like a Marmit on a new body?

Love the poses in this picture. :hi5: Is that a custom Windu head?

Thanks man! Definitely getting a Chewy and that's a good idea.
Second on the right meaning the guy with the heavy blaster? Yeah I bought him as is from a seller on eBay and its a Marmit on a new body. Also got the one on the far left from the same seller. The one second from the left is also a Marmit on a DiD body with an actual portrait head underneath. The other two are stock Sideshow.
Yeah I reposed my Aayla and I really dig her pose now with the TPM Kenobi cloak. Still have a few of those, may give one to Mace as well. And yes this is a custom Mace sculpt from snyderman. His work is freaking awesome. All four of my Leias have one of his sculpts on them and now Mace.

I present my Star Wars Christmas tree. :D

I'm digging the evolution look of Anakin to Vader. Thanks again Nate for the epic sabers.

Back