Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Commander Doom and troopers

So this is funny... I looked through and saw the great Leia you posted, but somehow missed this post with the Tarkin I painted :huh

Great job on him, he really looks great. I hope my own bash turns out as good :rock

I recognized his foul stench when I was approaching the mail box.
Holy crap this head sculpt and paint job is simply stunning. Scotty and Galactiboy you guys are awesome! A million thanks.

imagejpg2_zpsac12fafc.jpg

Gonna have to steal that pic from you, really captures him nicely :rock

Tarkin is really a work of art. Glaticboy did a outstanding job on that!

Thanks, glad to finally have a great Tarkin to paint :rock :rock

Wow. Tarkin looks fantastic. Congrats.

Nice paint work GB.

Thanks man :duff

Re: Spud's Customs - Commander Doom's unit

I just finished putting together my newest Marmit Stormtrooper. I've come to the conclusion that these guys are vastly superior to Sideshow's attempt. I now have three of them and two SSC. Those together with the Hot Toys set will give me a pretty nice diverse squad. This guy I gave a removable helmet feature.

Sweet Spud! You're going crazy with your collection! Adding a new one every couple of days. Nice

Well one of these days I won't be able to so I gotta live it up while I can. haha

The Troopers look great! I just got a Marmit one as well but have no opened it yet. I am a little disappointed with how loose the Sideshow armor is. After seeing your pictures I will definitely have to play with the Marmit one!

Nice looking Marmits. I need to add a couple to my collection, they are much better than Sideshow's offering.

Thanks guys. The helmets is what I'm sold on the most. They are so much better looking.

Did a little work last night updating my Commander Ganch helmet, which is a pretty fun paint job. I'm going to try and match the weathering exactly how it is on the original because I really like the look of it.

Also got word that my Wolffe Pack trooper (Sinker) will be here on Wednesday so I'll have to revisit my Wolffe pack and do some altering to their paint jobs. Mostly focusing on their left shoulders and matching the design to that of the new trooper and Wolffe as I originally based them off of the cartoon style. Should be fun since I've been looking forward to fixing their color to make it a little more accurate.

Here's Ganch's helmet so far. I've got a little tweaking to do on the color still then I can start to weather it.

And here's something still within the realm of Star Wars customizing. Its a quilt I had made out of some of my old Star Wars t-shirts. A great way to keep all those old shirts you just can't seem to part with.

Its one of the new helmets from a Veteran, so I had to paint all the design work on it.

Hey spud I just spent some time looking thru your thread and I love your clones. I am a big fan of the wolfpack clones and my sinker should be here Monday to join wolffe and plo koon. If you do custom work I would definately be interested in a boost phase two helmet that I could use with a spare sideshow wolfpack trooper. Let me know and keep up the great work, this thread is a lot of fun to look thru.

Back