Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - UPDATED POSTER ON 27/10/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - New updated poster added, PM me for original

Oh cancel that order! I got it :lol :slap

Haha, OK. :D

I can't wait to go through this again when Veil makes more avatars :lo

MakeItStop.gif

:lol

Re: Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - New updated poster added, PM me for original

Spooktacular Contest Question 6/15:
It has a mouth but does not eat. It runs but has no legs. It has a bed but does not sleep.

(this is for a contest in the Spooktacular thread so please DO NOT answer it here.)

The new poster looks great, goose!

Got the answer too, good luck to everyone participating in Darth Madden's contest!

There is no question, there is no spoon :)

The updated on looks like I am punching the Dodgers guy in the face. :lol
My avatar, and believe me, they deserve it. :lol

Andrew, nicely done! Love it! :clap

And yet here we are with a new poster :D... (Poster pending more potential avatars ;))

Holy crap another one? Lmao GG as awesome as you are Veil needs to stop lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's all good fun. :D
Lol especially for us cause you guys keep making Spook better and better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Amazing! I'd love to get that file once the finalized version is complete.
We all know Veil1 is not finished yet. :)

Amazing! I'd love to get that file once the finalized version is complete.
We all know Veil1 is not finished yet. :)

Yeah once the final version is complete I'll re-email it to everyone and for anyone else who wants it. ;)

If anyone is wanting to print their poster out I recommend waiting until all avatars are complete and have been finally arranged on the poster.

If anyone is wanting to print their poster out I recommend waiting until all avatars are complete and have been finally arranged on the poster.

Thanks bud. :duff

Back