Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - UPDATED POSTER ON 27/10/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular - Class of 2014 Poster

Here's a poster showcasing all the individual avatars Veil1 has kindly drawn for Spooktacular freaks. Mods please feel free to merge this thread once it has been viewed. I'm sure it would get lost in the main thread as a single post at the moment though. The below image is a smaller version of the original 800 x 2017 poster which can be emailed to members if they would like the original copy.

Thanks peeps! :D

-gg

Outstanding work greygoose.:clap

Well done GG!

I really like it...of course I might be biased since nearly my full avatar made it in, being on the bottom row and all :)

Very cool... there is a whole lot of awesomeness compiled in that single image :rock :rock :rock

Here's a poster showcasing all the individual avatars Veil1 has kindly drawn for Spooktacular freaks. Mods please feel free to merge this thread once it has been viewed. I'm sure it would get lost in the main thread as a single post at the moment though. The below image is a smaller version of the original 800 x 2017 poster which can be emailed to members if they would like the original copy.

-gg

That's fantastic! Thanks for putting it together!

-gg

That's awesome! Nice job!!!

I love the duck avatar being right in the middle with his dead stare eyes. :lol It's like everything else around him is all chaotic and then BAM... cold stare duck sits motionless.

Back