Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - UPDATED POSTER ON 27/10/14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - New updated poster added, PM me for original

You can check on sites that do customs. Just upload the pic and it'll print out like that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Spooktacular: Class of 2014 Poster - New updated poster added, PM me for original

Pretty sure I'm giving Kara( Zartan ) a wedgie :lol

The new poster is full of endless lolz. :lol
Dude you totally killed it! It feels like my old South Park Poster but with more memorable characters lol

I want a long sleeved shirt. Where do I order one?

I'm ordering mine from here:

T-Shirt Printing | Personalised Hoodies | Personalised T-Shirts

I'm stiff arming MadCow and his face is reacting about how it should. :)

Haha, only just noticed that now. :lol

Dude you totally killed it! It feels like my old South Park Poster but with more memorable characters lol

Cheers! :D

Don't forget that if you want the original poster please PM your email address. Thanks. :duff

I'm not sure which is the most current anymore :lol

Lol I got two emails. One with the HD poster and one that's Signature friendly

Nice Poster.

Same here, but the poster I got emailed is different from the last one posted here so I'm totally lost LMAO!

This is the current poster which I've emailed the original file to everyone who gave me their email addresses. ;)

This is the current poster which I've emailed the original file to everyone who gave me their email addresses. ;)

Can you email that again bud?

The pair I received had the caveman top row far right instead of my Iron Man :dunno

So sorry. Checked after I wrote that and saw that you did indeed send me that as well :)

Lol

I can't wait to go through this again when Veil makes more avatars :lol

Last edited:
Back