Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Awesome!
Just sent my guess in! :yess:

468607_original.gif

Weird, I didn't get it, Make sure that it's Joshsimon0(zero) and not an O.

Entered Sexy and
Entered Vander
One win would have me screaming like a little girl
Both wins and pants are gone while I scream
Even video it if I have too

Weird, I didn't get it, Make sure that it's Joshsimon0(zero) and not an O.

Oh..I meant I sent the sneak #2 answer in to Vander. :lol

I'm still working yours (Josh) altho I have 9 out of the 10. One of them is really difficult! I'm still trying to figure it out. :wave

tumblr_mv3r8mhQSo1rn0vh6o1_400.gif

@Vander...Awesome!
Just sent my guess in! :yess:

468607_original.gif

Dang it! I'm stuck on one movie on Josh's contest! :slap :panic:

Yeah, there's a few tricky ones... I figured most of them out. Some really tricky ones in there. But I've been watching a LOT of horror movies this month for a horror challenge, so many were fresh in my mind... But I should be sleeping now for my flight! Stayed up later just to enter the contest, cuz I really really REALLY want that Pinhead print! I guess I'm :cuckoo:

Update from Sideshow on FB:

Here are THREE THINGS that you should know about #SPOOKTACULAR

1. There will be LIVE GIVEAWAYS across our social media pages starting on Monday at 8am. The more you like/follow us, the more chances you have to win!

2. We will be giving away over $13,000 in merchandise! This includes on our site and on our social pages. The prizes cover a lot of different fandoms, so there will be something for most of you. Plus, it'll just be fun so JOIN IN!

3. Pumpkin carving contest? It's happening. Instagram (@sideshowcollectibles).

I wouldn't recommend giving up if you missed out on a round or two, there might just be bonus prizes given out... :wink1:

Edit: You know what, I'm going to switch up the rules a bit, each correct guess will now give that person one entry to win the overall prize. This way people won't feel like they need to drop out of the contest if they miss a day or get one wrong. :)

:rock :rock :rock

You da man.

Okay so I feel bad that Sexy has been busy and trying to run contests so I'm going to do one for the Pinhead print I previously showed as a prize.

pinhead_by_josh_simon_11x17_by_cenobyte1-d2zg6e8.jpg

Spooktacular Collage Contest

In the Picture below are ten scenes from 10 horror films. Some are more obscure than others. Guess all ten or as many as you can and send your entry to me at joshsimon0 at gmail dot com, Email Subject "Spook Collage Contest". I will take entries up to 11:59pmEST Saturday October 26th. If multiple guess all ten correctly I will randomly select a winners name out of hat (old school style).

Good luck!

906765_10151758906448562_438258834_o.jpg

Thanks dude! That is a great contest. I am picking the winner of the second image contest now and I will let you know who to send a second sketch to.

CONTEST!

Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #3" in the subject
Email me by midnight tonight (central time).
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

I will randomly select one winner out of all of the correct answers. The winner will win a full set of Spook 2013 buttons + a random Josh-A-Tron original sketch.

Name the horror movie this house is in.

CHFS2nl.jpg

Our winner is Avfin!

He will win a full set of Spook buttons and a Josh-A-Tron Sketch.

CONTEST!

Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #4" in the subject
Email me by midnight tonight (central time).
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

I will randomly select one winner out of all of the correct answers. The winner will win a full set of Spook 2013 buttons + a random Josh-A-Tron original sketch (last one).

Name the movie this is from.

pFRuduf.jpg

Back