Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneak #2

Ok guys, same rules as before, you have the next 24 hours to email me with the name of the horror franchise that the sneak image is related to. Please send your guesses to vanderspawn at gmail.com with the title "Spooktacular Sneak Contest"

Good luck, this one should be a lot easier to get! ;)

Ok, no wonder I didn't get the first one...never saw any of the movies in that franchise.

I haven't seen the ones in this franchise either, but I know a few more details about it so I think I got this one right.

I don't want to be swayed into an impulsive order of the Aliens LSB today...

I'm drooling over that thing, and the Snake figure. I wants both, but I shall resist... for now. Lets see what Spooktacular has to offer. They teased bonus rewards. Could be enough to entice me...

Ok, that's it for day one, and I'm pleased to say that most of you got it right by guessing Texas Chainsaw Massacre! :clap

For those that didn't get the reference, 'Last Chance' is the name of the Gas Station (and BBQ shack) run by Drayton Sawyer in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and one of the items included in this year's giveaway set will be a Menu from the Last Chance Gas Station/BBQ Shack:

snekmenu2_zpsb1cc3c31.jpg

I was googling the hell out of Last Chance Diner, Saloon, Restaurant, but came up empty. And I couldn't view your pic full size (since photobucket is blocked at work, and I forgot to look last night at home) so never saw the word Sawyer. Well done, sir! I guess that likely knocks me out of the competition for this round, since I can't get all 5 correct. I thought Bacon Mask was a clue for Pig Mask, like in the Saw movies. And "Last Chance" was what Jigsaw was giving his victims, when they got to "make your choice, live or die"

Last edited:
Ok guys, same rules as before, you have the next 24 hours to email me with the name of the horror franchise that the sneak image is related to. Please send your guesses to vanderspawn at gmail.com with the title "Spooktacular Sneak Contest"

Good luck, this one should be a lot easier to get! ;)

That's an understatement! EVERYONE should get this one...

I wouldn't recommend giving up if you missed out on a round or two, there might just be bonus prizes given out... :wink1:

Edit: You know what, I'm going to switch up the rules a bit, each correct guess will now give that person one entry to win the overall prize. This way people won't feel like they need to drop out of the contest if they miss a day or get one wrong. :)

Last edited:
Okay so I feel bad that Sexy has been busy and trying to run contests so I'm going to do one for the Pinhead print I previously showed as a prize.

pinhead_by_josh_simon_11x17_by_cenobyte1-d2zg6e8.jpg

Spooktacular Collage Contest

In the Picture below are ten scenes from 10 horror films. Some are more obscure than others. Guess all ten or as many as you can and send your entry to me at joshsimon0 at gmail dot com, Email Subject "Spook Collage Contest". I will take entries up to 11:59pmEST Saturday October 26th. If multiple guess all ten correctly I will randomly select a winners name out of hat (old school style).

Good luck!

906765_10151758906448562_438258834_o.jpg

Okay so I feel bad that Sexy has been busy and trying to run contests so I'm going to do one for the Pinhead print I previously showed as a prize.

pinhead_by_josh_simon_11x17_by_cenobyte1-d2zg6e8.jpg

Spooktacular Collage Contest

In the Picture below are ten scenes from 10 horror films. Some are more obscure than others. Guess all ten or as many as you can and send your entry to me at joshsimon0 at gmail dot com, Email Subject "Spook Collage Contest". I will take entries up to 11:59pmEST Saturday October 26th. If multiple guess all ten correctly I will randomly select a winners name out of hat (old school style).

Good luck!

906765_10151758906448562_438258834_o.jpg

Wow...I know one for sure, and maybe a 2nd.

The rest, I haven't a clue.

I believe I definitely know 4 of them. Sitting out freak run contests since I won big from theonering.net, though.

I wouldn't recommend giving up if you missed out on a round or two, there might just be bonus prizes given out... :wink1:

Edit: You know what, I'm going to switch up the rules a bit, each correct guess will now give that person one entry to win the overall prize. This way people won't feel like they need to drop out of the contest if they miss a day or get one wrong. :)

:hi5: :clap :yess:

Awesome contest, Josh! I'll have to work on that tonight... I think I know 6, but not sure about original vs sequels etc. on a few. Have to think about that...

BTW, I see boobs... hehe hehe

LOL, I didn't even notice...shhh we can make that the where's waldo of this contest.

Do I get bonus points for spotting the boobies (well, one, anyway--the other is sufficiently covered up)? :wink1:
Although I think the gold chick with staff is showing one boob as well, at the end of her long hair (just above the giant spider). Definitely an areola visible... Yep, I have an eye for boobs, always...

@Vander...Awesome!
Just sent my guess in! :yess:

468607_original.gif

Dang it! I'm stuck on one movie on Josh's contest! :slap :panic:

Last edited:
Back