Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****! Now I'm gonna have nightmares! :horror

Thanks, no, really, thanks... ;)

I'm totally going to expect that little bag head kid in the first photo to show up on Ghost Adventures or something. The second one looks like Pippi Longstocking and Leatherface had a kid. These photos scare the hell out of me.

Very cool! I love looking at these old halloween costume pics. Ridiculously creepy!

Last edited:
I will probably watch something scary tonight. I can't handle the scary movies though, so will fast forward a lot! :lol

OK gonna do a contest today.

This one will be for a full set of Spook 2013 buttons. It will be trivia but all correct answers will be tossed into a hat and then a winner chosen.

Stay tuned.

When does the Sideshow event start? Perhaps tonight's newsletter will have some info. Hoping for the Gonzalez Vampirella during the event.

They still do newsletters? I seriously thought they stopped. I get at least an email a day from them for different promotions but can't remember the last time I noticed an actually newsletter...

OK, here is the first contest. Make sure you read the rules before you say anything.

Do not post the answer here.
Do not PM fury for the answer, it can be found on the forums.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Email me by midnight tonight (central time).

I will randomly select one winner out of all of the correct answers. The winner will win a full set of Spook 2013 buttons.

One of our resident horror and star wars freaks, furystorm has one tattoo. What is that tattoo?

Back