Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i'm probably late with the pics but i finally got Spike (non-exclusive). yay!

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7491.jpg

IMG_7478.jpg

IMG_7489.jpg

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

Amazing pictures both of you! They make Spike look even greater than he is!

I hope you get yuors soon Robo and Slaterverse

Im getting really P/O'ed now.

I got my SIDESHOW ORDER NOTIFICATION! nearly 30 days ago, and theres still no sign of Spike. Even though the email states it takes 15 business days to get to the EU Warehouse, its been 22 business Days Today since i got that email.

And its been 19 Days since i got my Final Invoice. Not impressed, not one little bit :monkey2

Wayne

Ive even emailed Destiny or whatever her name is (the woman who sent my invoice) to ask her if the Spikes have reached the EU warehouse and ive had no reply
Wayne

How long ago did you send the email?

I were going to email them but i figured it'd make no difference because if it's not in the warehouse there's nothing they can do about it

How long ago did you send the email?

I were going to email them but i figured it'd make no difference because if it's not in the warehouse there's nothing they can do about it

i emailed them 2 days ago asking if they were in the warehouse yet. we are now in the 3rd week of august, so, ill give it till the start of the forth, if its not shipped, im definately going to phone them

Ive even emailed Destiny or whatever her name is (the woman who sent my invoice) to ask her if the Spikes have reached the EU warehouse and ive had no reply
Wayne

Destiny Soebel's cool. :D She's helped me out of several jams in the past. Very sweet lady, and extremely professional.

Well, i got a reply, but ive gotta say, not impressed. I was not told that my item would be sent AFTER ComicCon. A 2 week wait after it was processed is not acceptable.

Your order was processed on July 18, 2007 however it did not leave the US warehouse until August 1, 2007 due to acquired attendance at the San Diego Comic Con. Once an item has shipped from the US , it takes 15 business days for the transfer to take place (this also includes the item being checked into the EU warehouse and being labeled). It is scheduled to arrive in the EU the week of August 20, 2007. Once it has arrived, you will receive another email with tracking information. Your order should follow shortly.

Oh well, atleast i should get it next week sometime

How do some people have them in Europe? Did these people order direct from SS?

Yes, I placed my order with Sideshow the very day Spike was up. From what I've read, the delay has to do with they're Spikes being converted waitlist. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, I placed my order with Sideshow the very day Spike was up. From what I've read, the delay has to do with they're Spikes being converted waitlist. Correct me if I'm wrong.

well, i got mine on Second Chance Offer, but that still doesnt excuse a 2 week wait between processing and shipping from the US to the EU. I mean, yeh, they had Comic Con, but im sorry, they must have people responsible for shipping that were there during Comic Con

Really disapointed in that. Especially since i wasnt told at all

Wayne

Mine was ordered the day it went up and not on the second chance offer. It seems strange that mine would be arriving with the second chance offer group:confused:

Back