Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People, calm down!!! :lol You're talking about Sideshow here. Not some deadbeat eBay seller. You'll get your Spikes, I promise you...

In the meantime...

Spike at home, in what Lindsey and I now refer to as "The Situation Room," in honor of Jack Bauer. :rock

Spike15.jpg

That first shot was a mistake, as I'd forgotten to turn on the flash. But I liked the lighting, so I thought I'd show it to you anyway. :)

Many thanks to the man... :bow

Spike16.jpg

And a couple more...I really like this statue... :rock

Spike13.jpg

Spike14.jpg

Very nice! I love the lighting as well, really sells the statue. I can't wait to have mine. :rock

Now whether I will repaint or not, that is the question...:D

i gave up my order from sideshow for the exclusive cos i had no cash to spare at the time

i had to give up the artist proof exclusive version as well cos i didnt had the cash

now i have enough cash but what i bought in the end is the non exclusive...
i'm hoping its not a bad deal to get a non-exclusive for this pf. i know how great it is but i just had to settle for non-ex at the moment..

mine is coming in at end month

Well, i got a reply, but ive gotta say, not impressed. I was not told that my item would be sent AFTER ComicCon. A 2 week wait after it was processed is not acceptable.

Your order was processed on July 18, 2007 however it did not leave the US warehouse until August 1, 2007 due to acquired attendance at the San Diego Comic Con. Once an item has shipped from the US , it takes 15 business days for the transfer to take place (this also includes the item being checked into the EU warehouse and being labeled). It is scheduled to arrive in the EU the week of August 20, 2007. Once it has arrived, you will receive another email with tracking information. Your order should follow shortly.

Oh well, atleast i should get it next week sometime

Hopefully this is the same case for mine. I wish they could of emailed us and told us about this. I'm not happy about this delay. Makes me wonder if i should cancel my Tomb Raider PF

Hopefully this is the same case for mine. I wish they could of emailed us and told us about this. I'm not happy about this delay. Makes me wonder if i should cancel my Tomb Raider PF

i dont think that would be necessary. i mean, we both got Spike on Second Chance Offer right, hence the delay, ive ordered PF Angel, when it first went up, if you did the same with Tomb Raider, then i see no reason why there would be any delays in shipping like this Spike Fiasco lol

Wayne

now i have enough cash but what i bought in the end is the non exclusive...
i'm hoping its not a bad deal to get a non-exclusive for this pf. i know how great it is but i just had to settle for non-ex at the moment..

To be honest, while the Game Face is awesome and adds a high degree of cool to the statue, the regular head is really the more impressive of the two. Oluf's rendering of Marster's face is truly first-rate. I have the vamp head displayed with mine at the moment, but I'm almost certain that the regular head will see more overall display time.

So, yeah, I think you'll be quite satisfied with the regular version. :D

i dont think that would be necessary. i mean, we both got Spike on Second Chance Offer right, hence the delay, ive ordered PF Angel, when it first went up, if you did the same with Tomb Raider, then i see no reason why there would be any delays in shipping like this Spike Fiasco lol

Wayne

Oh...ok. I'll keep it then. I just don't want any delays like this because they do my head in. I hate not getting something when i expect it to arrive

Oh...ok. I'll keep it then. I just don't want any delays like this because they do my head in. I hate not getting something when i expect it to arrive

Look at it from this point of view: Why would you give up on it after so much time of waiting and anticicipation? It wouldn't make sense to cancel it now.

To be honest, while the Game Face is awesome and adds a high degree of cool to the statue, the regular head is really the more impressive of the two. Oluf's rendering of Marster's face is truly first-rate. I have the vamp head displayed with mine at the moment, but I'm almost certain that the regular head will see more overall display time.

So, yeah, I think you'll be quite satisfied with the regular version. :D

thanks!!! that kinda made me relieved

Great photos as usual Terry, and congrats on on the AP. You have no idea how close I came to grabbing that one. I was online when Oluf posted about it, but I had already received my wait list conversion notice, and didn't want to tempt fate.

Mine will be here on Tuesday. Who knows, maybe I'll get a single digit number! Then I can send it to Oluf and get it autographed!

j/k ;)

I really want mine now lol
They told me its expected to arrive in the EU Warehouse the week beginning the 20th. So it should hopefully be here this week or early next week
Chamon Spike!

Back