Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I write like I speak in RL.

Spike doesn't have the monopoly on dated brit speak I'm afraid, especially for folks of a 'certain age'. *cough*

*g* :D

Got mine on the 1st of August but was on vacation. Delivered on Tuesday the 9th (together with Leia Boushh). A little futzing with the shirt and coat and he looks damn great!:chew:chew

Got mine on the 1st of August but was on vacation. Delivered on Tuesday the 9th (together with Leia Boushh). A little futzing with the shirt and coat and he looks damn great!:chew:chew

It took me an hour to make the coat look right, but once done, Spike looks absolutely PERFECT. I think I'm ready to start toy-tours at home now.

I haven't yet but in my invoice email it said they're expecting it to arrive into the EU warehouse on august 12th so i'm assuming i'll get it on the 14 of august

I haven't yet but in my invoice email it said they're expecting it to arrive into the EU warehouse on august 12th so i'm assuming i'll get it on the 14 of august

I thought all EU Spikes arrived at the EU warehouse at the same time. It's weird that UK customers still haven't got him and a Spanish collector (moi) received it one week ago. Customer service told me that once every payment was done, all statues were shipped to the EU warehouse. Weird.

I thought all EU Spikes arrived at the EU warehouse at the same time. It's weird that UK customers still haven't got him and a Spanish collector (moi) received it one week ago. Customer service told me that once every payment was done, all statues were shipped to the EU warehouse. Weird.

well, i got mine on Second Chance Offer BUT i paid in full with a credit card and i still dont have it grrrr
Wayne

The waiting is ridiculous

Yeh, it really is.
BUT it has to be here next week, since its the 2nd/ 3rd week of August.
It better be here soon otherwise i will not be impressed

I mean, i know we got it through second chance, but what should that matter. You would think they would have a certain amount for EU distribution and not just send the amount ordered.

I paid in full, and i expected it to arrive quicker.

Wayne

Yeh, it really is.
BUT it has to be here next week, since its the 2nd/ 3rd week of August.
It better be here soon otherwise i will not be impressed

I mean, i know we got it through second chance, but what should that matter. You would think they would have a certain amount for EU distribution and not just send the amount ordered.

I paid in full, and i expected it to arrive quicker.

Wayne

Yes i agree

Back