Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen pics of at least a couple more figures that seem to have the exact same "problem".
The one reviewed on this website:
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071307a.htm
and this one:
DSCF1777.jpg

I was wondering if this is a defect and if all the figures have it.

well, that image is mine, and i cant see anything wrong on the actual thing? I think it might just be yours?
Wayne

I don't think it's just my figure.

None of the following pics are mine. All these figures (including yours) seem to have the same lighter spot on the painting.

SpikePFATS.jpg

i can see it, but i think its just a sculpted detail, which is casting shadows, its impossible that all these figures have the same paint defect, in the exact same place and exact same shape
i just examined mine closely, theres nothing wrong. its, in my opinion, a sculpted detail
Wayne

I noticed they had a second chance on a few pieces of the Spike Exclusive and by the time I clicked on it they were all gone. The newsletter couldn't have been up for more than 5 minutes when I saw it. That's pretty good since the exclusive did hang around for a while.

My Spike has this thing that is being pointed out by sfer1. It does look like something to do with the paint however i don't think it is noticable in pictures. Here's some pics of my Spike that i got the other day

100_4424.jpg

100_4425.jpg

100_4426.jpg

100_4423.jpg

100_4428.jpg

100_4427.jpg

I'm so glad you got it AT LAST slayerverse98. He looks awesome, as expected, isn't it?

I'm so glad you got it AT LAST slayerverse98. He looks awesome, as expected, isn't it?

Nice pictures Slayerverse! It really showcases his detail. Love the natural lighting hitting him opposed to the usual artificial setting we are used to getting from collector photos. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Well it looks like natural lighting. If not just nod and say "yes" regardless. I need to pick me up a Spike soon before I go bananas!!! Oops! Too late. Been there. Done that!

I foolishly passed on this because I didn't care for the base. I have regretted it more and more every time one of you all post more pics of this FANTASTIC piece. Having said that, I bought an exclusive artist proof from Oluf and have to say I am more excited about getting this piece than just about any I can remember. He should be here early next week....expect pics!

:google:google

I foolishly passed on this because I didn't care for the base. I have regretted it more and more every time one of you all post more pics of this FANTASTIC piece. Having said that, I bought an exclusive artist proof from Oluf and have to say I am more excited about getting this piece than just about any I can remember. He should be here early next week....expect pics!

:google:google

Wow!! I can't wait! I can't wait!

I got my artist proof today and took some quick photos. This thing is sooo impressive in person. It has immediately become one of my faves. I love it!!!!!! Now I'm gonna have to track down the other Buffy PF's! :monkey2:monkey2

Spikebase.jpg

spike1.jpg

spike2.jpg

spike3.jpg

Back