Spiderman PF worth getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyboy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've seen some photos of the Spiderman PF. Some looks good but have never seen the actual statue. Have heard different feedbacks on this piece. Most bad feedbacks pertain to the seemlines & simple base.

Have mixed feelings to whether it's worth getting as the price is on the high side. Am in favour of the normal & classic exclusive versions.

Is it worth getting? This piece is the newest in my search list. Thks.

Out of all the PF visually he isnt one I would own. He doesnt cry out spiderman like the other pfs cry out there character. Looking at Red Skull, Thor, Captain America I can easily go "wow now thats how so so should look like". I dont get that with Spidey, but its my personal opinion.

best spiderman representation out IMO. Until something better comes along, this is the one to have.

I don't know why he gets so little love on this board.

Personally, I really like these, especially the retro one.

personally i have all three versions, and if i couldn't afford the retro or neg versions, i would certainly get the reg version red/blue w/o camera.

the reg version isn't fetching that much on ebay at this time so i think he's a bargain for what other pf's are fetching at this time.

if your a hard core spidey fan get it, if your just looking at it to say you have it, then pass on it.
i personally like the pose and especially the base. good job ssc part imo.

I think it looks very good. I'm happy I got mine. The way they did the suit isn't something everyone likes so I can understand that, but to I think it looks very nice. I think the pose seems to be a very Spider-Man pose too. The only thing I can think of that would be better is to have him in that classic Spidey crouch.

best spiderman representation out IMO. Until something better comes along, this is the one to have.

I don't know why he gets so little love on this board.

I second that.

Here's an older picture of mine:

picture.php

I certainly don't regret getting him. Like anything else in this hobbie (passion), the cheaper you get him the happier you will be.

I paid $439 shipped and while I hoped that I could've kept it under $400, I was still satisfied with that price.

I'm happy with the design they went with and like some have mentioned, his base is pretty cool.

Seriously, how can one build a Marvel PF collection and not include a Spidey PF?

It's not like he's a total piece of poop which doesn't deserve recognition, far from it. He's more like a dozen of nice smelling roses if you ask me.

Wait until he get's reissued. The PFs have become better since Spiderman was released.

The reality is time is counting down before another Spider-Man PF or Comiquette is offered in the traditional Red/Blue scheme. I have one and paid $200 shipped for it, worth every penny but there is no way I'd pay the eBay asking prices right now for it. Even the Classic and Negative Zone versions. I'm actually surprised we didn't get a red/blue variant of the Iron Spider/Back in Black pose....

The reality is time is counting down before another Spider-Man PF or Comiquette is offered in the traditional Red/Blue scheme. I have one and paid $200 shipped for it, worth every penny but there is no way I'd pay the eBay asking prices right now for it. Even the Classic and Negative Zone versions. I'm actually surprised we didn't get a red/blue variant of the Iron Spider/Back in Black pose....

I want a 2099 variant and a Symbiote variant in PF form.

Back