Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Strange there's been no announcement. Very curious to see a Tom Holland sculpt and the suit from HT.

I really thought we would have seen something due to the webbing on caps foot, thought its was some kind of teaser.
02abb6d24fbe22a58ffe50dfb1ad2287.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have they added anything new to ACGHK, or is it still the same stuff from day 1?

Have they added anything new to ACGHK, or is it still the same stuff from day 1?

I've not noticed anything, been checking Facebook regularly haha. Maybe a surprise reveal on the last day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not noticed anything, been checking Facebook regularly haha. Maybe a surprise reveal on the last day?

So they have a five day event with nothing new, just the same displays? I'd have thought there would be new stuff to keep the crowds coming in.

So they have a five day event with nothing new, just the same displays? I'd have thought there would be new stuff to keep the crowds coming in.

Certainly seems that way. Pretty gutted to be honest. Although tomorrow is the last day, maybe we will see something new on the last day. I just keep telling myself that haha. We need punisher and spiderman!

Certainly seems that way. Pretty gutted to be honest. Although tomorrow is the last day, maybe we will see something new on the last day. I just keep telling myself that haha. We need punisher and spiderman!

Yeah I know lol. I was hoping to see Punisher, Spidey, Jedi Luke, and the Emperor. I guess I know better next time, shouldn't have gotten excited.

Yeah I know lol. I was hoping to see Punisher, Spidey, Jedi Luke, and the Emperor. I guess I know better next time, shouldn't have gotten excited.

Yeah same here I was hoping for spidey punisher and jedi luke. Ahh I'm sure we I'll see something soon man. Especially for punisher, I would have thought with them showing daredevil punisher will be hot on his heels!

You guys are talking about a Netflix Punisher?

Yup. He was announced a while back but not shown.

I knew about DD wow Punisher will be another snag

I still think it's possible for HT to release a CW Spidey for 3 reasons. 1. We know that the Homecoming main costume is similar but not identical. 2. A CW version could be released close to release of Homecoming film for both promotion and as a beta test (like ASM1, lol). 3. If they must make a 2 pack, pairing him up with "watch repulsor" Stark, would like make it a MP, oh screw it... It will come because money!

If it's a two pack my guess w Captain America because he had webbing on his foot.

Since Motuxmen is a bust, we need a legit source or an interview with someone at HT.

I have been wrong before, but I feel like at this point, this figure isn't happening, and HT is just developing a figure for Homecoming. Perhaps whatever the license deal for CW is too complicated and not cost effective to put towards a figure, but maybe for Homecoming it's different? :dunno

If it's a two pack my guess w Captain America because he had webbing on his foot.

I'm sorry but the logic just isn't there. Already 2 Caps from CW, the webbing used was from an older Spidey figure (SM3) and the only other character besides RT watch Stark that could even make a little bit of sense would be Vision in his sweater.

We will either have to wait for a single figure from Homecoming or a double pack with a member of team Iron Man.

I have been wrong before, but I feel like at this point, this figure isn't happening, and HT is just developing a figure for Homecoming. Perhaps whatever the license deal for CW is too complicated and not cost effective to put towards a figure, but maybe for Homecoming it's different? :dunno

That would be my guess as well. I'm pretty sure the plan was to use Stark in the double pack but they looked back and saw the low sales of double packs and the cost of developing a new SM figure just to have them sitting on shelves like WS Cap & Steve.

By now if we having heard or seen anything.......is not happening. :gah: I was so looking forward to this release but I guess we all have to wait for Homecoming.

Back