Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I can?t wait for Feige?s new book:

The Iger Sanctions:

From Perlmutter Pool Parties to Arad-naphobia and how Galaxy lost its edge.

Or better yet:

The taking of Perlmutter 1-2-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I was Parker I would take that offer after that look she gave him.

Then when he?s done broom her fast lol

It could Marvel's first foray into NC-17 territory with the entire movie being what Peter imagines doing to her after she greets him on the battlefield in EG.

"Spider-Man: Into the SNIKT-verse."

Oh man imagine they used the third film to introduce Blade and reintroduce Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock to defend Peter.

Disney probably paid Sony a lot of money. My guess, SM3 will end the MCU storyline, because it made no sense for the MCU spidey to end with Far From Home, despite some people claiming it was ok. It wasn't, clearly. Now they can end the storyline, give Spidey a proper sendoff while planting some seeds for Sony to continue making their own movies not connected to the MCU.

Disney probably paid Sony a lot of money. My guess, SM3 will end the MCU storyline, because it made no sense for the MCU spidey to end with Far From Home, despite some people claiming it was ok. It wasn't, clearly. Now they can end the storyline, give Spidey a proper sendoff while planning some seeds for Sony to continue making their own movies not connected to the MCU.

That makes sense up until Feige has X-Men, Punisher and DD show up at the end lol

Sony be like

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Watch Feige end SM3 with Holland getting married and passing on his costume to the chick who played Storm in Dark Phoenix. "The character's all yours Sony!" :wave

lol

Last edited:
Back