Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They knew it was finite. They told the stories they wanted to tell. Hmm.

I guess with the Infinity Saga maybe.

This all just stinks how the hell can I enjoy Sony?s Spiderman if the snaps can?t even be mentioned. :gah:

Thought you said you wasn?t gonna get it? [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait wut I never said that.

Me not buy an MCU movie connected with the IS!

giphy.gif

They are all connected to some extent. Even if the story didn’t involve an infinity stone, it at least had a character that played into the larger IS. It’s likely we’ll still have films connected to the IS in the future and we probably already have films connecting to the next Thanos-level threat... we just don’t know it yet.

They are all connected to some extent. Even if the story didn’t involve an infinity stone, it at least had a character that played into the larger IS. It’s likely we’ll still have films connected to the IS in the future and we probably already have films connecting to the next Thanos-level threat... we just don’t know it yet.

Yeah, I don't think anyone imagined that we were building into the Infinity Saga from the first Iron Man. Back during The First Avenger, did anyone even predict the Tesseract was an Infinity Stone?

The upcoming BW film will probably tie into the next big threat and we won't know realize it until it's spelled out in front of us.

So as part of the deal Sony can’t reference any connection to Ironman with any future Spidey films. Which means Spidey 3 will probably get a completely new suit :(

I wonder if all the HC and FFH collectibles will go up in value now :dunno

Maybe as a collector I’d better get the HT Iron Spider before it goes up in value :dunno

I just want Tom, Tobey and Andrew on screen in costume taking on the SS.

:thud

Sony put Sandman and Venom together in a film. I have no doubt they can put all three Spidey actors together in a spiderverse type of film

"Night Monkey" it sounds so bad like a 90's character. Oh my god it's night monkey hope his mortal enemy monkey spanker isn't able to take him down.

Finally got to see this last night. Man, it's right up there with the very best of the spidey films.

The parts with Mysterio screwing with Peter were awesome, along with him finally harnessing the full power of his peter tingle, wow.

I still prefer Raimi Spiderman 1 and 2 as movies but it was enjoyable. Just a pity it's now tainted by the knowledge that none of it will be carried forward and as such it might aswell be non-canon.

I love those two theories floating around of the Sony Marvel split being part of the story narrative in as far as Spiderman was either thrust into the multiverse by Wanda or he is still in Mysterio?s illusion of isolation.

I also agree with the narrative out there that Mysterio what the 2nd most effective villain in the MCU after Thanos of course.

Look it?s either that or you are just gonna have to find another creative way to deal with a Spiderman movie where not even the word Avengers can be mentioned pick your poison wisely lol

Damn, some of this stuff really undermines core elements of the movie. I'm embarrassed I needed a HISHE video to point it out.

Or maybe it does carry forward and everything that follows is non-canon...

baby-with-pipe-470x700.jpg

:D

They're bound to make at least some great movies in the future that I'd want to call canon though.

[Deadline.com] Sony & Walt Disney’s Marvel Team On Third ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Title With Superhero To Appear In Future Marvel Pics

Sony and Walt Disney Studio’s Marvel, headed by Kevin Feige, have mended fences and will team on the third Spider-Man: Homecoming pic together with Tom Holland starring. Deadline always had a sense that there was a possibility that Sony and Marvel would come together on this. The third film is scheduled for release on July 16, 2021. As part of the arrangement, Spider-Man will also appear in a future Marvel Studios film. Amy Pascal will also produce through Pascal Pictures, as she has on the first two Holland-led films.

“I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it,” said Feige in a statement. “Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold.”

“This is terrific. Peter Parker’s story took a dramatic turn in Far From Home and I could not be happier we will all be working together as we see where his journey goes,” said Pascal. “This has been a winning partnership for the studios, the franchise and the fans and I’m overjoyed it will continue.”

Back