Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine I’ll do it myself.

View attachment 463023

Me coming into this thread:
TEUgLl1.gif

Me now:
giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

You just ignore little ole DiFabio that wizard is just a crazy old man. You don’t let him bother you one bit now you hear.

DiFabio is a 30 something with a soul of a disgruntled cynical 60 year old who just wants to watch those NECA T800 molds burn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
50847f918953b674ff0b23a4228fb4ae.jpg

Yea I saw this. I think it’s a coincidence probably. Or a nod someone put in to see if fans would notice. I don’t think she’ll be in future movies given how they keep doing weird changes to Spider-Man’s cast

Yup did the same came out to 22,32 EUR which is what $25 right.

Thankfully these remain region free.

Why is it all these movies are so much cheaper overseas?

It shouldn't cost me less to buy a movie from another country and ship it over the Atlantic Ocean, than it costs to get it at my local best buy or US Amazon.

I guess we Americans have to pay a premium. That is until a certain somebody decides to slap a tariff on exports like these as well.

I guess I won't complain, and just be happy I got a 3D copy from somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why is it all these movies are so much cheaper overseas?

It shouldn't cost me less to buy a movie from another country and ship it over the Atlantic Ocean, than it costs to get it at my local best buy or US Amazon.

I guess we Americans have to pay a premium. That is until a certain somebody decides to slap a tariff on exports like these as well.

I guess I won't complain, and just be happy I got a 3D copy from somewhere.

Well $25 is not cheap just for 3D look at Alita 4K/3D just $30.

Well $25 is not cheap just for 3D look at Alita 4K/3D just $30.

True. But that's an anomaly of sorts.

If this came out in the U.S., it would be $30 + tax at the store. To ship it would be another $4.

So, we'd be paying around $36.

True. But that's an anomaly of sorts.

If this came out in the U.S., it would be $30 + tax at the store. To ship it would be another $4.

So, we'd be paying around $36.

And it is coming from Germany warehouse so yeah $25 is pretty decent I guess

SMFFH Writer Chris McKenna just said that they had to write their film without getting access to EG's script with only bits and pieces of the plot being shared with them. Editor Leigh Folsom Boyd says they were under the impression that all the Avengers had died, not just Tony and BW, and that most of SMFFH was finished when they finally caught an early screening of EG.

I wonder if their initial thought with the EDITH drones that they were created as a contingency only to be used if all of earth's heroes failed.

Last edited:
Back