Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Not only are the Top 6 grossing films of the year all Disney but the Top 3 are all MCU and all over a billion. :thud:

Three films, one year, same franchise. :thud:

"Avengers fatigue," lol.

Wow. Not only are the Top 6 grossing films of the year all Disney but the Top 3 are all MCU and all over a billion. :thud:

Three films, one year, same franchise. :thud:

"Avengers fatigue," lol.

People like what they like. The vocal naysayers are secluded to this forum :lol

37-373520_mickey-mouse-png-head-clipart-royalty-free-stock.png

Box office numbers are inflated and embellished.

Then you also have straight up weirdos like this that have virtually no lives,

9CE9CF65-CBB5-4E1E-BB5E-B9FBFD6BE3C8.jpeg
9C88BCB4-8A68-427D-936F-3F0C41AD2236.jpeg
4C850FDA-3B2B-4DAA-89E3-38F86CB5B251.jpeg

Think about that for a second. Endgame came out, what, 90 something days ago? That dude saw it over 200+ times.

Fake news

Professor Hulk 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji38]

So now Difabio is saying the box office numbers are made up. So why not "embellish" Solo's numbers? Half the battle with getting people in the theaters is convincing them the current movie is cool and popular. What better way to slap those TLJ haters in the face, then to have Solo gross a billion as well. Instead of allowing everyone to see the cracks in the facade of the property Disney just spent over $4 billion dollars on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Disney has already broken the record for global box office gross in a year ... and there are still 5 months left in 2019! And that doesn't count Spider-Man (which is technically Sony's) or any of the Fox films that they now own. Plus, they still have Maleficent 2, Frozen 2, and TROS coming. They're going to easily clear $10 billion. In one year. Crazy.

Think about that for a second. Endgame came out, what, 90 something days ago? That dude saw it over 200+ times.

If real, yeah that's beyond ridiculous. No film is that good. In fact if I were him I would now despise the film from the bottom of my heart.

200 viewings, that's 600 hours or 25 days (as in literal 24 hour days) watching a single movie. Wow.

I don't think for one second he did it because he was that obsessed with the film. It was all about getting famous (he tagged CNN and Jimmy Fallon for crying out loud) and being noticed by Feige and company. Looks like he succeeded.

"Thank you to all who supported me and shared my story." Only in 2019 is simply spectating something considered a noteworthy accomplishment, lol.

What's next? "I just binged all 10 seasons of Friends on Netflix. Thanks for all the support and to WB for picking up the movie rights to my story."

"Thank you to all who supported me and shared my story." Only in 2019 is simply spectating something considered a noteworthy accomplishment, lol.

What's next? "I just binged all 10 seasons of Friends on Netflix. Thanks for all the support and to WB for picking up the movie rights to my story."

:exactly: That's the absurdity of it. ''My story''. He should be embarrassed about this, not putting it out there for all to see. :slap

:lol :lol :lol

“Tying My Shoe”

The Khev Story

lol

But is he a virgin?

I gots to know lol

No way ... not with that sweet cosplay getup he's wearing.
I wonder if that same outfit made all 200+ viewings as well? Hmm .....
If so, it's time to retire that thing. I mean, the smell .....

Sweet cosplay lol

When I was a young WartHog my older more seasoned friends taught me that just like a dog marked their trees I needed to mark all the girls I nailed with my stinky sac on their faces so I would never shower before a date lol

Hey that was a long time ago ok so sue me lol

Man am I grateful I didn’t have a daughter!

Last edited:
Speaking of stories that should be kept privates...I mean private. :lol

I was going to say strapping young Warthog but that would’ve ruined my Lion King joke lol

I wanted everyone to sing my first sentence in their heads lol

Back