Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say that now. But once galactus and xmen characters come into play and it looks absolutely amazing you’ll b back. I’m sure they’ll bring back the og cast of avengers to in some way.

After all no one is really gone

*tony stark starts to laugh

:lol :lol :lol

I've never really been into the comics X-Men or FF characters (whereas with the main Avengers I was a fan of Thor and Spider-Man before the MCU came into play).

If they brought back rage Hulk to fight Wolverine, then that might bring me back in.

Relentless lol

So regarding the spoilers Jye

Spoiler Spoiler:

To all the people who say they are done after endgame .

Once you see wolverine in costume pop his claws to face the hulk (who will probably rage again once more) you will be there opening day.

Once you see galactus and a proper apocalypse you’ll be there. And I’ll be waiting

I don't think that any of us mean we're going to hunker down and do a full boycott of all future MCU films or anything it's just that the investment is gone from here on out. Going forward they'll just be another superhero flick like the DCEU, Deadpool, Venom, etc., where I'm sure I'll catch whichever ones have the most interesting trailers or whatever but it won't be this continuous thing like the road to EG.

If somehow a "Logan" quality film pops up here or there then great, but I feel that IM to EG will forever be set apart from whatever comes next.

I do really like the rumors of John Krasinski, Emily Blunt and Zac Effron being three of the FF, in fact that sounds downright awesome to me if that really pans out and would definitely be an opening weekend showing for me. And yes if we get an awesome suited Wolverine I'll be down for that too.

Yeah, their 10-year-plan is done. That was the thing. Now its done. The occasional one-off will be interesting, but overall... I ain't following it like I did the first time around.

Just like the whole Star Wars trilogy thing got long in the tooth and now is ridiculous that they keep making trilogies without even knowing what the hell they're going to do. It's a joke. I think the Marvel-verse is in for the same problematic joke. They will try a 2nd round, just like Lucas did with the PT... and there will be those who love it, even more... but it won't ever be the same.

Just like the whole Star Wars trilogy thing got long in the tooth .

Mb5W3eR.jpg

I couldn't have said it any better.

So regarding the spoilers Jye

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not reading until Tues 10pm

just got out of seeing it here in Oz.
Was a nice change of pace after the seriousness of Infinity War/Endgame!
Not going to spoil but there are some really cool moments.
2 credit scenes..1 was pretty cool,the last 1 WTF!!

I get the idea that Thanos and the Infinity War was just a "blip" compared to what may be coming...

1 thing that this movie did which the last Jedi didn't, was give it's heroes that had fallen the acknowledgement they deserved.

Does this set up another Spider-Man movie? I thought I heard Sony & Disney’s deal for Spidey is up after this movie, unless they renegotiate for more.

Just came back from a showing, and for those worried, none of the scenes in the trailer are in the movie and if they do, is completely different when seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just came back from a screening. My thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Which is he best suit?

Tech

Iron Spider

Advanced Black and Red now that you have seen all three in the films

You can put spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you summed it up nicely. They did Mysterio well.

Back