Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is he best suit?

Tech

Iron Spider

Advanced Black and Red now that you have seen all three in the films

You can put spoilers

I think the tech suit had the best features and is the classic red and blue.

I just saw this earlier and thought it was OK. I was thoroughly impressed by both the action and VFX which are probably some of the best the MCU has to offer next to Doctor Strange.

Overall I quite liked the first half. Some of the humor was bad but not enough to ruin the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thankfully...

Spoiler Spoiler:

6.5/10

I just saw this earlier and thought it was OK. I was thoroughly impressed by both the action and VFX which are probably some of the best the MCU has to offer next to Doctor Strange.

Overall I quite liked the first half. Some of the humor was bad but not enough to ruin the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thankfully...

Spoiler Spoiler:

6.5/10

Lolololol, a lot of people were like who were they, i just grinned, not only because it was leaked weeks ago, but because it played so beautifully on the screen, anyone who knows nick fury, knew he was a bit off the whole movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolololol, a lot of people were like who were they, i just grinned, not only because it was leaked weeks ago, but because it played so beautifully on the screen, anyone who knows nick fury, knew he was a bit off the whole movie

One person in my audience didn't get it either because they skipped Captain Marvel. :lol

One person in my audience didn't get it either because they skipped Captain Marvel. :lol

Lol it was obvious, there was a bunch of people too, but what’s funny is that the 7 year old next to me was like ohhh they are from captain marvel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were two sets of spoilers, the first was the osborn/ sinister six build up, the second one was the accurate one, which is what we got, lolol what’s funny is that the guy was hyping up his credibility soooooo bad about being a former gfx worker from disney with the inside scoop

I mean it’s the end of phase 3, let’s see what phase 4 brings to the table, now that spiderman grew from the consequences of his actions in this film and that key “tingle” moment will help us expand what’s next, homecoming delivered us tons of villains actually, all we were missing is electro and kraven, the tinkerer, shocker 2.0, vulture, scorpion, mrs warren and prowler were present already so who knows

Nah my bad, i was saying kraven and electro were missing, hell he might have been, there’s a lot of “characters” in this film

Geez there is alot to unpack with this movie.

Every showing tonight was sold out!

I’ll just say this right now
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not clicking spoiler tags so I'll ask this jye; proper continuation of EG that feels connected or do you feel that EG is still the true "end" with this film kicking off a whole new, but separate, era?

I saw this one earlier today. Fun movie, and a nice palette cleanser after the heavy Avengers films. Won't get into spoilers yet, but was disappointed by one plot twist, and pleasantly surprised by the mid credits scene.

To khev's post, I'm not sure why they were saying this is the end of a phase of movies exactly. I don't think it's the beginning of something wholly new, either. It's a clear, logical continuation of what came before.

A couple of things get set up for the future, but that's usually the case.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back