1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Does anyone know how soon (or late) Popcultcha in Australia normally gets their inventory compared to SS or any other US retailers? First time ordering from them, so curious when to realistically expect to receive this figure from down undaaaah!

The listing on their site shows an ETA of December 2020. So a few months after Sideshow - assuming Sideshow's total allocation arrives in one batch.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Looks great. Can't wait for this to start shipping.

116037020_1636956116463752_2664814020651186474_o.jpg

Looks sick:clap

https://youtu.be/GSqHhD9XVYU

Looks amazing no doubt.

The tip of the symbol coming off his suit was a bit worrying to see

Not at all surprising though given how far backwards he bent him when demonstrating the ab articulation. I cringed when he did that. A little common sense goes a long way. :lol I would not be surprised to see a warning against that in the HT instructions.

I cant wait to get my hands on this--this is the most excited I've been about a figure since the Mark VI diecast. Definitely won't be doing an adventurous pose, but even just in a museum pose this figure is godamn gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Not at all surprising though given how far backwards he bent him when demonstrating the ab articulation. I cringed when he did that. A little common sense goes a long way. [emoji38] I would not be surprised to see a warning against that in the HT instructions.
Yeah. I'll be treating this the whole body like a seamless arm: 30 degree bends at most in the limbs, only very minor crunch and twist in the body.

Got an order in for the first batch
Been awhile since I bought a hot toy but I don’t think I’ll lose much on this one if I ever decide to sell

Yeah. I'll be treating this the whole body like a seamless arm: 30 degree bends at most in the limbs, only very minor crunch and twist in the body.

Yeah, I will be treating this like Deadpool v1. No posing at all. Museum power stance is all I need.

Yeah, I will be treating this like Deadpool v1. No posing at all. Museum power stance is all I need.

Agreed, museum Power stance all the way. Just like this picture.

This speaks for itself imo.

116037020_1636956116463752_2664814020651186474_o.jpg

I posed the hell out of DP V1 and V2 leaving them in exteme poses for months at a time with no issues but i wouldn't even dream of it with this suit.

Not at all surprising though given how far backwards he bent him when demonstrating the ab articulation. I cringed when he did that. A little common sense goes a long way. :lol I would not be surprised to see a warning against that in the HT instructions.

Agreed. I appreciate the reviews that show articulation, but yikes was that an absolute man handling he put that figure through. I wouldn't do that to any 1:6 figures. Much less ones where I'm concerned about the longevity of a suit.

I would never do that to this suit but i appreciate reviewers that push the limits a little also so i can see what it can do without doing it. This suit would scare from doing anything more than the pose in the above photo.

Love this suit but will definitely be doing a body swap to a seamless body for greater articulation. I will try and take pictures showing the process and post it here.

Love this suit but will definitely be doing a body swap to a seamless body for greater articulation. I will try and take pictures showing the process and post it here.

You're a braver man than most I'd say by attempting to body swap this suit.

Wait sooo I can?t have him do the pose he?s doing in the box? [emoji848][emoji102]

Back