1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

No idea when pre orders will go up?

This has an unsealed and revealed video slated for 1pm EST today, I believe. I am guessing/hoping that it goes up for pre-order after that.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

They?re doing an ?unsealed and revealed? live stream with 2099 unboxing today. I guess he?s going to be released a lot sooner than Q3-Q4 if they already have one in box.

Last year's SDCC Exclusives from HT went up at Con and then shipped around September/October if I'm not mistaken? I'm sure this will be the same.

$265. Just PO'ed on Sideshow. September 2020 timeframe.

It's not allowing me to apply reward points. Anyone else having this problem? Are they restricting this on purpose?

I had to search for this one through my account.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Secured! :rock

It's not allowing me to apply reward points. Anyone else having this problem? Are they restricting this on purpose?

I only have 70 bucks of rewards right now and didn't try to apply them to the order, so not sure...

It won't accept reward points. Tried codes as well.

I wasn't able to apply any of my reward points to this.

I only have 70 bucks of rewards right now and didn't try to apply them to the order, so not sure...

I just chatted with SS. Fair exclusives like these aren't eligible for reward redemptions. Sucks, but apparently that's how it's always been. Guess I forgot. Hopefully I can use them on the Classic suit. I'll just use twice as many to offset this order. :lol

Ordered. Glad the "must have" is out of the way... I hope they just put them all up today so I can stop checking every 10 minutes.

I clicked the link and it says ?invitation only product? and wants me to enter a code?

Will the classic suit be an exclusive as well? I thought both would be available for preorder at the same time ..

I clicked the link and it says ?invitation only product? and wants me to enter a code?

are you logged into your sideshow account? did you sign up for con prior? If not you should sign up asap, then try clicking the product link again.

Thanks for the link! PO secured!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back