Speculation - Next Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So pick your pick for the next Hot Toys Clone Wars figures.

Surely they'll do a few more Commanders.... (after Cody :nana:) there's some cool ones. Then of course the trooper to go with them.

How deep will they go ? Who are the "mainstream" Commanders they'll most probably make ?

Deviss has a lot going on.
Bacara was also a favourite of mine from SS back in the day.
Trauma or any of them with the Speeder Bike helmet style also looks cool and unique.

What would be really cool and different would be one of the pilots Jai'Galaar or Davijaan. But they'd never go that niche I don't think.

clonecommand1.jpg

clonecommand2.jpg

clonecommand3.jpg

Re: Speculation - Next Hot Toys CW Commanders

A Blitz or a Colt would be awesome. Even though he's no longer canon or a commander my biggest want is Captain Fordo (the Arc Trooper captain from the original clone wars series) that dude was a badass.

In order of signifacnce here are my wants:

Gregor / Any Clone Commando
Fox / Thorne
Wolffe
Jesse / Fives / Echo
Bad Batch
Oddball

Fox has to be coming next, but he's not my top choice. I'd love Delta Squad, Colt, and Appo.

As long as I get Wolffe I’ll be happy. I do think we’ll get Echo, Fives and Jesse because of their significance throughout the CW storyline.

As long as these are staggered, I think I could be in for Gree, Bly, Wolffe. Gree the most out of them since he looks so unique and was in the movie.

I agree, but so was Bly. And Bacara.

I was trying to limit myself lol. But more or less it's why I said staggered. I can't do everyone, I don't want 3 detolfs of Clones. I think I might get clone troop(s) to go with Gree, but I really don't want this many Clonetroopers in the collection. Still waiting on movie white Phase 1/2.

Had no idea so many existed. The only ones I remember even hearing of are Bacara, Bly, Cody, Fox, Gree, Neyo, Rex, Wolffe.

Bly Bly Bly Bly Bly Bly Bly

Where my Bly Boys at?

Gree would be second pic. Then a clone commando...commando's would be so bulky it'd be awesome on the shelf with a light up visor.

Wolffe and a Plo Koon to coincide with the release.

That's plenty, isn't it?
Rex and Cody will probably do it for me. I already have the old Sideshow Gree bucket laying at the feet of Yoda...
4f9a46dfb683064108a9e38e44466a8a.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Cody is it for me.

If I went deeper, Gree ... only because he's so distinctively different from Cody and looks like he could be Cody's green grunt. Third choice would be Bly, but he's a bit similar to Cody to me and undermines Cody on the shelf.

That said, I have a strange attraction to Beehive (Airborne) which is the same colors as Cody, yet I like them as a pair and I really love the unusual helmet so I'd pick up the Airborne as a companion to Cody.

This thread is so sexy I need a VPN to view it.

Before yesterday I'd have said Wolffe was the most likely. Then they go and release the Coruscant Guard and leave a little Fox teaser in the description. Fox isn't one I'd have considered in the top 5 most likely, until yesterday.

So, next Hot Toys commander = Fox.

Then Wolffe.

Hopefully they don't overlook those ROTS commanders. Gree is a certainty I'd say, and Bly always gets attention from the toy companies. Bacara (also my personal favourite) and Neyo are the two I fear they might pass on.

So...

1) Fox
2) Wolffe
3) Gree
4) Bly

5) Bacara
6) Neyo

As for the others I can't see any of them being made.

Although I'd love them to make Gregor and Doom.

Gregor.jpgDoom.jpg

The current wishlist, spread out over 2 x Detolfs would be:

*Rex/501st x 2
*Fives/Echo/Jesse
*Cody/212th/Airborne
*Wolffe/Wolfpack x 2

*Bly/327th x 2
*Bacara/Galactic Marines x 2
*Gree/Kashyyyk Scouts x 2
*Fox/Coruscant Guard x 2

and separately

*Neyo w. speeder bike